Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Groupbuy?

Nice to see that everything is coming together. So you see there is much developed here in country of cheese and wooden shoes. Thanks SRS for designing the board. It is possible connect the flatcable from the boxheader directly to my connections board. I will post a picture of that within a week or so.
    But of course you also can use the ends of the flat cable from SRS his board to solder everything or connect it with small connectors to your components.

To keep everyone enthousiastic about this case and of course to give an idea how to use the case.
    I decided to change the setup in my projector because i wanted to have the FB3 close to the scanneramps so that there are no signals running true the cable duct(tray). As you can see if you dont have the fb3 you connect the ILda loopboard directly to the connection board and from there everything is connected to the board. There are only running powerleads true the cables no ilda signals. You can also see the safetyboard sitting next to net entry. It controls a remote safety switch and a reset. I will insert in the last empty hole the neutric to connect this remote safety. If any one needs a connection board shoot me a PM 24v traco,s for powering the scanneramps are ordered. Also the lasers are sitting on my desk but i have to wait for the plates to raise the viashos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1080367..JPG  

P1080369..JPG  

P1080377..JPG  

Last edited by edison; 03-04-2010 at 12:07.

Looks awesome Edison. I can't wait! Talked to SrS, he said he would give our an ILDA connection board to ship with the case you send me, and I could pay you for it.

Mike

I want one of SrS' boards, but I'm also interested in that mains distribution board you have.

What are the dimensions of the holes in the back panel btw?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, it comes as the PCB only wihout db-25 pin headers? I'm not so sure I trust myself soldering connections that small. Is there any way of getting one complete?

Thanks! Can't wait to get my hands on this case!

Thanks mike.

Tommorow i will close this groupbuy. I contacted Flecom because he mentioned that he was interested.

I will send everyone payment details. I will also contact the company that delivers the aluminium struths.

So tommorow evening (dutch time) this groupbuy will close and i will give the companies the green light.!

synce

Send SRS a pm he is a nice guy so i,m guessing that he can help you out. If not let me know i have one spare completely build. But contact SRS first.

Tocket, The dimensions of the holes for the neutrics are 23,6 mm (big hole) the holes for mounting are 2.4( so you can tap m3 in it ) or make it bigger for m3 to bolt it at the back.
    The mountingholes for the ildapass true board from SRS are 3mm

If you want a connectionboard send me a pm because i have to check what the costs of the board was.
    I only deliver it build with a 50 cm flatcable and connector so you can connect it to the board from SRS.

I don't mean the ILDA connection board, but the board you're using to distribute 230V AC. It looks very interesting.

Mmm yeah sorry i see that you have written Mains. I call it the safetyboard because it is connected with the remote safetybox true a neutric. If you push the safetybutton in the remote safetybox the board will cut the power to your powersupllies in case of an emergency. Also the remote safetybox has a reset button so when power is lost and comes suddenly back you have to push the Resetbutton first. There are two LEDs on this board to show you the state of the board.

If you,re intersted let me know.

Waiting for the totals
    Just to be sure, i am in on this deal.

Ferry