Thread: Avatar post errors

Default Avatar post errors

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/190173417141f40b939bc07.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 478

:evil:
    Those who stand for nothing, Will fall for anything.

Gabriel Guest

Sounds like we haven't got the images folder properly set up yet. I'll get Spec onto it.

~Gabriel

I dont call it "Open Beta" for nothing.

Sounds like the php file is recieving header information before its ready.

Im on it.

Allright.

So I set a htaccess file with buffering enabled to hopefully end the "header" issue.

Would you mind trying to upload the avatar again? I dont see it in the cache system.

Thanks!

still errors

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/197575478541f5868134719.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/.pabloovenheater/photonle/photonlexicon.com/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 478

:cry:

Hey Bengal:

I am trying to duplicate the error you are recieving with no success.

Could you give me a step by step example of what you do to get this error?

Thanks!

I entered the location of the file on my computer, then hit subit.
    from the profile page

Done and done

Fixed the avatar problem

AND

Increased the avatar size to 150x150 @ 15kB in size.

Thanks!

golly gee wilikers it woiks!