Thread: It had to happen sooner or later....

Default It had to happen sooner or later....

Ananova:

Man peed way out of avalanche

A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

Rescue teams found Richard Kral drunk and staggering along a mountain path four days after his Audi car was buried in the Slovak Tatra mountains.

He told them that after the avalanche, he had opened his car window and tried to dig his way out.

But as he dug with his hands, he realised the snow would fill his car before he managed to break through.

He had 60 half-litre bottles of beer in his car as he was going on holiday, and after cracking one open to think about the problem he realised he could urinate on the snow to melt it, local media reported.

He said: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Parts of Europe have this week been hit by the heaviest snowfalls since 1941, with some places registering more than ten feet of snow in 24 hours.
    Those who stand for nothing, Will fall for anything.

Default Yellow snow

It would have been by far better to pour 60 1/2 litters of beer to melt snow than the unique bending Positioning to get the urine out the window area into the snow witch would have froze to a solid mass making snow placement harder if not impossible, at least the beer not being drunk having Alcohol in solution that won’t freeze as fast as the urine giving it a better and maybe faster escape.
    Just my commonsense opinion!

Urine is about 98.6 degrees F. Beer would be nearly frozen, I would think.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Urine is about 98.6 degrees F. Beer would be nearly frozen, I would think.
    if it was frozen, he couldn't drink it.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Default Yellow snow cone

Don’t eat the yellow snow!

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    if it was frozen, he couldn't drink it.
    Clearly, you missed a word.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.