Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remember where I said self moderation?

Smile

Nope. Not at all!

Now, if he reduced the *MAX* character limit from it's current setting of 20,000 - then I might be in trouble. (Famously, I had one that ran over 16,000 characters a while back, which exceeded the old limit of 15,000.)

One thing I did notice about the new upgrade is that the PhotonLexicon banner graphic is gone - replaced by the default Vbulletin one. Still working on that, Spec?

Adam

Shit. Logo == Fixed now.

Cool

Sweet!

Thanks Spec!

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    The reason for the 15 character limit was specifically to keep responses from being "LOL, Yes, I agree, No, OMGWTFBBQ, HAHA NOOB! and FIRST!"
    FIRST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    FIRST!!!
    LOL

Clang. Thud.
    I agree though, alphabet soup blows chunks. Maybe I need to be careful what I wish for.

this forum needs moderators... theres wayyy too much drama everywhere lately

and no i do not want to be a moderator, so please dont think im asking... im already a moderator on a significantly larger forum and dont need more work

I'll be a moderator.

I'll rule with an iron scepter!

My first order of business would be to go after that scandalous Buffo character. He's out of control!

-Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    I'll rule with an iron scepter!
    I do believe the weapon of choice is a clue by four...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    My first order of business would be to go after that scandalous Buffo character. He's out of control!
    Insolent peasant! How dare you insult the exhaulted emperor of... Er, ahh. whoops! Wrong forum...

Ok - call me scandalous, will you? See if I bring any home brew to SELEM 2009 for you then!

Actually, I've been thinking about what to brew for the pre-SELEM party this year... Maybe a nice red ale with a ton of malt? Nothing like a good glass of beer you can chew, right? We need to have a brewers party the day before or something...

OK - back on topic: Frank has a point in that there has been a lot of drama recently. However, as before, other members have stepped up and handled things rather well. I actually prefer it that way.

I don't think we need moderators. I do think people need to participate more though. When you see something that is wrong, call the person on it. Don't want for someone else to do it for you...

And for God's sake - will someone please do *something* about that damn Buffo guy... (I've already hit him in the head THREE TIMES with the clue-by-four, and he's still here...)

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    . . .Actually, I've been thinking about what to brew for the pre-SELEM party this year... Maybe a nice red ale with a ton of malt? Nothing like a good glass of beer you can chew, right? We need to have a brewers party the day before or something. . .

Sounds like a good idea. ..as long as it doesn't overlap the whole SELEM firearms enthusiast thing tentatively planned for that same day. Then again, this is the south we're talking about pretty much so maybe it would be proper to mix the two.

-Jonathan