Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Laser Ben

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by ElektroFreak View Post
    .... If Ben has repeatedly been involved in questionable transactions, he should be disallowed from selling here and people should be warned publically.....
    If?

There are certain members on this forum who have 100% trading records and would go out of their way to maintain that record.
    Then there are others who are unlucky and it's "always someone elses fault !!".

Time after time after time .......

By constantly highlighting these "anomalies" the forum serves its purpose in prewarning folks about unreliable traders (for whatever reason) but some people just don't listen.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't stop it trading with Laserben.

Default Maybe a nice way to deal with ebay scammers that scam on private sales.

How to get someone's PAY PAL account frozen, and get them forever blocked from ebay, and e-commerce is easy, get 3 friends to buy items from them, then file a SNAD disputes after getting the items. Be sure it is within the same month. In three days their PayPal account will be frozen. Then they block the account by name, address, ssn, bank account, ebay account, and credit cards, and they cannot buy with any credit cards from any merchant such as Axiz that takes credit cards with paypal's pay-flow merchant account. Also they send a very nasty e-mail to all of their previous buyers that encourages more disputes and ruins their reputation.

I am not condoning doing this, but it is what ben and his cronies did to somebody i know.
    Last edited by heruursciences; 06-30-2010 at 14:18.

Quote Originally Posted by heruursciences View Post
    How to get someone's PAY PAL account frozen, and get them forever blocked from ebay, and e-commerce is easy, get 3 friends to buy items from them, then file a SNAD disputes after getting the items. Be sure it is within the same month. In three days their PayPal account will be frozen. Then they block the account by name, address, ssn, bank account, ebay account, and credit cards, and they cannot buy with any credit cards from any merchant such as Axiz that takes credit cards with paypal's pay-flow merchant account. Also they send a very nasty e-mail to all of their previous buyers that encourages more disputes and ruins your reputation.

I cant wait until they just plant a chip in my forehead essentially they can turn off your chip.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Fraud Promotion
    I hope you know that it is illegal to promote fraud.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Thumbs down B&W tech lasers that were weak DOA, were bought for $15.00 asd DEAD by ben.

Nice to see you are responding, so tell us that all those $15 broken B&W tech lasers you bought on ebay were fixed by you, but got somehow busted in shipping too, likely because of poor packing.

Ebay's search by BIDDER, use it.

Chris, shut the fuck up, there's a good boy.

Ben, you need to handle this situation even if you take a financial hit. Get the laser back and give the guy his money. Jeez.

Everyone else: pipe down. This is none of your business.

Nice to see you are responding, so tell us that all those $15 broken B&W tech lasers you bought on ebay were fixed by you, but got somehow busted in shipping too, likely because of poor packing.

I think there's enough now out to make everyone think twice on who they are dealing with. Can we just let this now die and just be in the archive search as continued discussion isn't going to change anything. I say this as I was the one looking for the update and rehashed this as it was. Thanks
    leading in trailing technology

Yes, Chris, I bought 15 low power ones. You are missing the fact that I also bought 23 Functioning ones. Oh, and in case you were wondering, 1 was damaged in transit, and one didn't run perfect TEM00 and was refunded.

Oh yeah, and if you really are wondering, I have 27 of them sitting here, including all 15 of the bad ones...

Quote Originally Posted by heruursciences
    I am not condoning doing this, but it is what ben and his cronies did to somebody i know.
    You may want to think before you post lies Chris... Or I guess just thinking at all would be a start for you...
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Default Why not make it right?

Based on the numerous threads, there is a reasonable doubt that you are possibly shipping damaged lasers knowingly, poorly packed, to claim shipping damage to make a fast buck or commit insurance fraud. At least all the people that bashed me got their money back. Your deal went bad for whatever reason, I challenge you to make it right.

heruursciences-

Don't know you from a hole in the wall, and im not accusing you of anything, but it seems to me based on reviews of your services here and other places- that you have just as bad, if not worse of a negative reputation that ben has with shipments and purchases gone bad.

You seem to be on the wrong end of *MANY* negative feedbacks and mishaps and bad shippers and conspiracy theorists out to get you and poor packers and bad customs agents and thunderstorms which fried the diodes in shipment and drunk UPS drivers and lost packages in transit and customers not knowing what theyre doing and packages being swallowed up in the vortex of the space time continuum-- to be trying to call *anyone* out on a poor deal.

Just an observation.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems