Thread: CNI PGLIII >150mw Green and >5mw Blue Group Buy

Default CNI PGLIII >150mw Green and >5mw Blue Group Buy

I’m sort of copying Shiflock (cpf’er) on this one, but I will be placing a group buy order to CNI very soon. For those of you who haven’t had the chance to experience one of these amazing lasers, you’re in for a real treat. This buy will be for only 15 of the PGLIII >150mw 532nm (green), and however many orders for the >5mw PGLIII 473mw (blue) units I get. I will place the order as soon as there are 10 orders for the green ones, and if anyone has ordered a blue one at that time I will grab that too. Pricing is as follows:

· $650 for the laser itself
    · $20 for the Paypal fees on my end
    · Shipping:
    o $15 within the United States (more if you want it faster)
    o $40 outside of the United States (more if you want it faster)
    · Shipping from CNI to me:
    o $5 per person

If you want to save $20, I will accept checks and money orders as well. Paypal is the fastest and easiest way for the both of us though. Also, if you want to get your hands on one of the higher-powered ones, I will be taking bids. Add whatever you would like to the final price of the laser after shipping and Paypal fees, and I will bump you up in order of the highest bidder. I have not yet decided whether or not I will be making this an auction where everyone knows what place they are in, or whether to just keep it quiet. If all goes well with this order, I will place another one sometime later on. I will be purchasing a Coherent Lasercheck after I place the order to CNI in order to properly measure the output of the lasers. Thanks to everyone, and happy bidding!

Paypal account: Bert@bertztoyz.com
    Questions: brettgold@hotmail.com or PM

Best regards,
    SuperBert

Am I reading this correctly:

$690USD per US buyer or $715USD per international buyer?

yep... :?:

wait, my mistake. you only need to pay either the $15 for shipping, or the $40 for shipping... that puts it at:

$690 within the US
    $715 outside of the USA

Default cheap 473nm 20mW

I have 473nm >20mW , All has high and stable power and good quality, but only cost 600$ . with 80$ shipping cost , it will in ten days to your hand .

Why not to contact me at once ? I am sure you will satisfy with the it !