Thread: Thanks!

Default Thanks!

I'm no techie, but do like lasers. Just wanted to thank those responsible for starting this forum. Wishing you all the best. Hope it becomes a great success!

We thank you very much, it is very warming to hear things like this!

Default Re: Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lazer
    I'm no techie, but do like lasers. Just wanted to thank those responsible for starting this forum. Wishing you all the best. Hope it becomes a great success!
    I'd also like to thank those who started this forum(who is the person/s who started this place anyway?). Nice to have a community where laser enthusiasts can discuss and share their thoughts/experinces.

Default Re: Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by boone
    I'd also like to thank those who started this forum(who is the person/s who started this place anyway?). Nice to have a community where laser enthusiasts can discuss and share their thoughts/experinces.
    That be me.

I was thinking for a long while about starting a laser forum, and Gabriel was the one who kicked my ass and put up with me spending 3 days to find a "good" domain name.

I wanted www.las.er Still working on that one. .ER domain names are quite quite difficult to purchase as the country barely has phones. heh.

www.las.er would rock, however photonlexicon kinda rolls off the tongue, so I guess its ok.

See ya around:

haha
    www.las.er
    thats brilliant! :P
    however, photonlexicon is great too
    photon dictionary!
    very fitting