Thread: More than a tad pissed...

Default More than a tad pissed...

Yeah....I've had it with CPF. If they want to play god they can go ahead but im not going to be one of the subjects. Too bad i couldnt find an "unregister" button.

I just read the CPF thread...

All I am going to say is "wow, thats interesting..." I do not feel it prudent to comment further, however I am sure you catch the tone in which that comment is presensted.

I do apologise for the troubles caused you. And I wish there was something I could do to assist you other than offer "another board" to call home. If there is anything I can do to assist you or the other forum memebers, then by all means contact me.

Welcome to photonlexicon, and please enjoy.

Thanks!

Oh no Spec, youve already done more than enough by starting this forum. Thanks much. And because of that, you really have nothing to fear since it is indeed your forum. I'm a little angry right now but I'll cool down after class. Who knows, maybe I'll give CPF another chance in a week - if they haven't decided to ban me in my absence.
    But seriously spec, this forum is now my home. I actually only joined CPF for the scanner FAQ anyway, and now that sbk and liteglow are here I might as well just use this forum instead.

Thanks again!

sure i`m here so you ask whatever you want

i will be posting a post soon and document everything i have done with my galvos

you just wait... it`s awsome

Yeah man, Although I don't post often, I love it here. Much... I dunno. I can't say nicer because they'll probably ban me there

Chill man. It's all good

Gabriel Guest

*group hug*

~Gabriel