Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Some FREE iShow Frames

You know what "John".. you're right. This is all stuff I've said here a million times before, and it's all just unnecessary hostility. Why say more when Jon's quote here says it all?

ojalas hasta nunca jamas...
    With any luck..
    Last edited by ElektroFreak; 02-03-2011 at 17:19.

Wah.

20 characters or so.

People just stop it.
    Admin is buzy and EF freak if you are not back then just leave.

I'm not rarely annoyed by a topic but apparently you managed to do it, congrats. Now leave and stop waisting time, space on my screen and storage from PL.

Also: grow up and behave, I'm 18 years old and i know to behave properly, you should too.

You should just apologize and behave properly for your age.

I dunno really. Whilst I don't necessarily agree with all of the issues, or methods used to deal with them, or indeed the 'dummy spitting', I do think that all groups (be them internet or RL based) need to have some counterpoint, and alternative views in them. Not least because it makes you have to think twice about your own viewpoint and stops you stagnating into a pre-formed mindset.
    All too often, there is a decent amount of healthy debate hidden in threads like these, with some valid points, but you just have to scratch a little and read between the lines. Anyone who has used forums for any length of time should be well familiar with the process...

Whilst I may argue, (with sarcasm and irony in lots of cases) I still respect someones right and ability to do the same back.

Otherwise we all become part of the same 'gang' of people with a 'group mind'....