Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: A question...

I personally can't wait to see what Trey and Matt do to sleigh the network chiefs now.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by robert hess View Post
    It's got nothing to do with "racism" or even "faithism", it's about political correctness!

Bah... political correctness

Come to good old Blighty if you want to sample political correctness gone mad.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Bah... political correctness

Come to good old Blighty if you want to sample political correctness gone mad.

Jem
    Oh yes, it has descended to almost Python levels of comedic unbelievability.

"it's my right to be a woman"

"But Reg, where's the fetus going to gestate, are you gonna keep it in a box?"
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

I chose to stand up for what is right and show a pic of Muhammad no matter what Muslims think. It is not my religion so Im not violating the Koran because I dont believe in it. Sometimes ya got to take a stand for something or you will fall for anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNtDr...eature=related

Hopefully PL wont cave into terror threats and pull this post and censor free speech.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Actually it's just dawned on me; most priests are probably not paedophiles, so those that are paedophiles are in the minority.

So I apologies if I offended any.

I'm otta here
    Just wanted to reply to this.

The place where I live has, as many others, a catholic bishop. This bishop was once a priest. Then he became bishop. He became a public figure who was pretty progressive and promoted the church on the television. He was once asked the question how he dealt with the celibate and he replied that you have to learn to deal with it and give love a place in your life.
    Today, this bishop has admitted that he abused a child several years ago. He was one of the last persons of which I would believe that, but apparently it is true.

I can't say I'm a big fan of the catholics, but now they've lost any belief that was left in me. They can only blame theirselves.

The real WTF surrounding the "image of Muhammed" ban is that it doesn't apply to non-Muslims. It's basically their version of Christianity's second commandment, which forbids graven images.

The idea was to prevent people from idolizing Muhammed. But this doesn't apply to non-Muslims any more than their ban on alcohol does. Yet the radical Islamic extremists don't even understand their own religion well enough to realize this.

More to the point, Muhammed has already been shown on South Park, back in 2001 when the "Super Best Friends" episode first aired (As the youtube video in Pat's post above clearly shows). Here's the clip that shows Muhammed. So why weren't Trey and Matt threatened back then?

To hell with Comedy Central for not having the balls to stick with the original program as written by Trey and Matt.

Adam

Default The Answer

As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to see a naked woman who is not his wife.
    So, this Saturday at 2:00 PM all women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists.
    Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all women.
    And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.
    The Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

Wondering if you might be a terrorist yourself ? Do the Terrorist Test here;

YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF..."
    1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.
    2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.
    3. You have more wives than teeth.
    4. You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon "unclean."
    5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
    6. You can't think of anyone you HAVEN'T declared Jihad against.
    7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
    8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
    9. You've often uttered the phrase, "I love what you've done with your cave."
    10. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.
    11. You bathe at least monthly whether necessary or not.
    12. You have a crush on your neighbor's goat.

Two Middle East mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of
    tabouli and a pint of goat's milk.

The older of the mothers pulls a bag out of her purse and starts
    flipping through photos. And they start reminiscing.

'This is my oldest son Mohammed. He would be 24 years old now.'

'Yes, I remember him as a baby' says the other mother cheerfully.

He's a martyr now though' mum confides.

'Oh, so sad dear' says the other.

And this is my second son Kalid. He would be 21'

'Oh, I remember him,' says the other happily, 'he had such curly
    hair when he was born'.

'He's a martyr too' says mum quietly.

'Oh, gracious me ...' Says the other.

'And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed.

He would be 18, she whispers.

'Yes' says the friend enthusiastically, 'I remember when he first
    started school'

He's a martyr also,' says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully
    at the photographs and says...'They blow up so fast, don't they?'

Uhhh,would I be offending anyone,or be in danger of getting my head sawed off if I were to say,,,

That is some funny ass shit right there!!! Although most likely true,nonetheless.

BBQ'n some nasty-ass pork ribs as we speak!

Racial jokes usually deal with racial stereotypes. Your enjoyment depends on the understanding of the stereotype.
    I think this is why I don't find Racist/ial jokes funny. I'm sorry, they're not IMHO.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Maybe I missed the "racial" joke part,I was entertained mostly by the Taliban part. And the reference to the "martyrdom" by the two ladies. Stereotypical,yes,racial,no. The Taliban, is a Sunni Islamist political movement,not a race. I find ironic humor in many things,and even a good racial joke between sane and self-secure humans is funny to me.

I kinda like the brown puppy,I wonder if he was created in the image of the Author's pet?

Maybe it's more a religicial type stereo thing.

Mike