Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ILDView

Well impressed ! thanks for all your hard work and sharing
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Funny bug. When you try to display a ILD file that not supported program fills screen with error messages. And if it an animation you're playing be ready to see million screens beacuse animation plays no stop
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Huh, such thing hasn't happened to me, however it's likely because there's almost none error handling implemented yet I'm planning to add true color files support (maybe the color lookup tables too if I figure out how it works) and then I will probably add some error handling that will detect not supported files and prevent filling screen with errors
    http://c4r0.byethost9.com/ - If you like lasers, high voltage, x-rays and stuff like that, check out my website

Default AAaaaaaa

Here is whats happens.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SNAG-0000.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	152.1 KB 
ID:	16247
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    Here is whats happens.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SNAG-0000.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	152.1 KB 
ID:	16247
    Same thing happened to me with "non-compatible" ILD files.

I've noticed it with several abstracts and some animations created for some freeware laser graphics programs.

Still, overall, this is a VERY nice application to add to the laser arsenal!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

I had the same bugs but I'm not tech savvy enough to tell you what they were in detail.

The program is great though and it helped me organize my idls over the weekend.

Cheers for making things go faster and more efficient.

Nice work
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Default browser?

so i didnt need to throw out the files that didnt work? i thought the files were corrupted or damaged somehow. ah well it was only a couple.
    not only a great idea but very useful and well done, cant wait to see the bugs worked out.
    thanx so much , it really is an answer to my prayers.

Default Hello! I'm looking for help with software that will let me create my own ILDA files

Hello!

I'm trying to find software that I can run to allow me to create my own ILDA files but this thread is quite old and the link to the ILDView_1.0beta.exe software doesn't work any more.

Are you still working on this software? Is it still possible for me to download it and use it?

Hopeful,

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by c4r0 View Post
    Hello!
    Recently I've been working on my new program, it's kind of ilda files browser or viewer. I've downloaded some ilda files and couldn't find any free browser that would allow me to browse the files conveniently, so I made my own It's uploaded on PL FTP, here's the download link: DOWNLOAD.

Features:
    - resizable thumbnails
    - default ilda palette colours
    - shows ILDA frame info
    - multiframe file animation
    - can mark points in frame preview and show blank lines

I thought maybe someone would like to try it, so here it is. Please post your comments if you have any I'm considering adding another panel like this one with files, that will show all frames in selected file as thumbnails. What do you think?

LaserBoy! ......
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.