Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ILDView

Thumbs up

Holy moly THANK YOU. I have successfully followed the instructions to compile this on a Mac & successfully launched LaserBoy via Terminal. Now i'll begin to watch your YouTube tutorials. Thank you SO MUCH for making this possible. I'm thoroughly excited at the possibilities.

Hi Jennifer,
    I have not been working on the ILDView since I posted it here. You can download that old version under this link for now (I dug through my archives, found the file and put it on Mega):
    https://mega.nz/file/sFgVmKwL#eAbPgQ...E3sw3g5ffhCKh0
    I hope that helps you, but I hope even more that the LaserBoy solves your problems because it's more recent and probably better
    http://c4r0.byethost9.com/ - If you like lasers, high voltage, x-rays and stuff like that, check out my website

Thank you very much. I know I have a lot to learn and I hope that I'll be able to make progress with LaserBoy or perhaps your ILDView application. Many thanks to you both!

If you have any questions about LB, there is a LB thread on this forum and a whole other forum at laserboy.org. You can also contact me directly in a few different ways.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.