Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wicked Lasers

chris tao could now be working at cni. and cni may have merged with wicked laser or acquire wicked laser in a hostile take over. what do you think?

Ive got a couple theories...

I would love to hear exactly what is going on however I do not feel like I would recieve an honest answer from any party involved.

Ask yourself this:

"your selling products that are receiving a lot of negative press, you have been mentioned twice, directly, in the news. What would you do? Sell the extremely profitable company for pennies OR change the whois info and remove yourself from view using US laws that protect the removal of the corporate veil"

My money is on the latter. I damn sure wouldnt "sell" when under fire.

that's an interesting approach. chris moves to china on a "business venture", has he returned to the states yet? are there extradition in china?, i wonder if he would sell us out to the feds?, give names of his customers, maybe that's why he went to china, so he wouldnt have to give out the names. maybe it was getting to hot to sell directly from the u.s.a, hence, the move to china. the less contact the better. can the feds subpoena these threads and private messages? and our profiles?

just did a whois on wickedlasers.com apparently some chun ying is the owner(probably not)

DaFiend

where in aussie are you, queensland? and what lasers did you get from wicked, ultra? extreme?

I'm in NSW, i recieved a couple of ultra's, at diffrent times.

EDIT: edited to state instead of actual city......

ok thanks DaFiend.

so what would be the practical limit for the 500mw diode, wickeds 200mw diodes achieved 25 percent green, if thats the same percentage for the 500 should'nt there be a 125mw pen with the best crystal efficiency? just a thought.

in theory yes. but the usefullness factor would probably be limited. 10-15 seconds on sort of thing. then a good rest.

Yep,.

Still nothing heard from Chris in weeks...

Sure looks like he's "Flown the Coop"

No news or explanations of any kind....

Sure looks like a good way to do business to me...NOt

I sure hope all that had bought pointers from him and had either got bad ones or ones that really didnt test what was expected got thier money back...
    "My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF

not to mention the countless others who has no means to measure their true outputs of their lasers, the others who cant be bothered to return theirs, and those who do not express their displeasures, complaints on these forums. or are even aware of these forums.

well i must be one of the lucky ones, its just under two weeks, and i've just received my wicked extreme, i dont have a coherent laser check, but it can burn tiny holes through thin black plastic almost instantly, with a clear and easy to see spot (not an almost invisible slit). tested it on one of my lighter freckles, had to pull it away in about half a second, the stinging sensation rose pretty fast and unexpectantly, havent tested it at night yet, but at the moment i'm very pleased with what i got.