Thread: SUPER perfect from SPEC

Default SUPER perfect from SPEC

Ok here is the story

I got alot of leadlight as many others here..
    Then i decide to buy a PGL3, as many others it was my dream to have a powerful laser

The same time spec did say "you shoud try a laser head module" !!
    But i only want a portable laser 8)

The PGL3 was so DAMN powerful and sweet to use ...
    But after i did mount my galvo scanner toghether, i did use my PGL in that..
    The power was OK, but the mounting was not the best..
    And the PGL does NOT have blanking, that is a must for me !!

So then spec once more did say "Hi man you must try a laser head" !!
    So OK i want a laser head, and i did ask spec "is there blanking on your head?"
    Hmmm no there was not!! but after 2 days and 2 hour night he got it figure out and blanking there was

On a monday i did PayPal spec a super price that i have NEVER seen anywhere else.
    The next day he has posted my 230mW laser head with EXPRESS mail service :twisted: :twisted:

5 days after i got the laser in my mail (i stay in Norway)

And here is the laser (remember i did tell you that the PGL3 was extremly powerful)

Notice the beam size and the extreme bright laser head compared to a 160mW PGL3 (battery is not brand new so maybe pgl is 100-140mW)

Picture taken WITH FLASH and in daylight.... hey man no problem you can still se the beam in the air this laser head is POWERFUL oh yea :twisted:

Here taken in a dark room..
    (Remember in both pictures the laser was going out of 2 cheap galvo scanner mirror, so there was maybe a 5-10% loss of power)

The Conclusion is :

If you ever consider buying from spec, dont think about it... JUST DO IT
    Then you got more than you pay for, and you get almost 24\7 with support from spec

I can recomend spec as a trustable seller 100%

And i did forgot to say, spec did give me tracking number the same day he has shipped the laser !

And he was so great to write the shippment as a GIFT so there was NO custom to pay into Norway :Thumbs UP:

Ummmmm, anyone care to explain what a laser head is/what it does??? sounds to me like one of those interchangable heads on a 5mw red.

Hey boone:

since the "early days" when people measured everything in rods and hogsheads...

well not quite that long ago...

Since the days of gas lasers, a laser head has always been connected to the power supply through an umbilicus.

The deinititions are a bit jaded when they come to portable lasers because there is no seperate power supply to connect to.

soooooo, what is a laser head again?

a laser head is like a pointer split into two pieces, but usualy more powerfull, the head is the part that makes the light and then you have a supply of some sort to power it, so when he says head, think a seperate device that makes a laser beam that plugs into a power supply, thats generaly what it is

It is also a good alernative noun for a "laser nerd", normally reserved for younger members of the art who wish to demonstrate thier power to all.

LASER HEAD

Gold

""HEY"" Thats me your describing there BUDDY

So, Ok ....well maybe not just me here.

So what do you call several "LASER HEADS" gathered together like in a group of them???

Or , What is better than a "LASER HEAD"?
    "two" " LASER HEADS" ?

*^_^*
    "My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF