Thread: Jem hazer

Talking Jem hazer

This thing is an absolute beast! I was told it would haze out a 1000-1500 seat arena in about 30 minutes....man they were'nt kidding. Very nice product even though it is older tech....Using Froggy's pro haze juice.....I love it. Plus no fog to set off alarms....still in testing phase on that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PANA0044.JPG  

You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

I love Jem. Always thought they made great products. I have ZR33 fogger that is even more of a monster than the High End F100 it replaced, and the F100 is no slouch of a fogger.

Thumbs up

hey Mech -

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    This thing is an absolute beast!...Using Froggy's pro haze juice.....I love it. Plus no fog to set off alarms....still in testing phase on that.
    Yeah, a 'second ' for the Jem-line... we've used it with the Jem-haze juice, though - not because of 'compatability', speaking simply from 'results-experience' - stuff works really good, and - for the most-part - have not had any issues with *most* detectors with the stuff...

The 'key' there, which I'm sure you'll find in your 'testing phase', is 'saturation-levels' and TYPE of detector. If the heat / smoke-particle (ion Tx/Rx) type, you will have more 'tolerance' on levels - but, the 'photo-cell' types are notoriously the more 'sensitive' and more suceptible to 'saturation-level' triggering... why, in those cases, a fogger can be 'better' than a hazer, cause you can 'control the levels' a bit more, on-demand, vs 'whole-room' saturation, that a hazer is designed-for...

But good to hear the 'back-up review' - Again, I can heartily second-it... As well-as...

Quote Originally Posted by LEDpaint View Post
    I have ZR33 fogger that is even more of a monster than the High End F100
    Yep. Really kickin' fogger - I like the "iFog" the best - again, not due to 'compatability' / 'recommendation' from Jem, but results - the stuff is really 'white' and dense, so, you use 'less' of it to get where you need to go... I've seen a like 5-sec long 'blast' quite-nicely atmosphere-up the bulk of a 30K-seat arena, more than once... they pretty-much 'rock'...

cheers..
    j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 05-06-2010 at 19:57. Reason: sp
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...