Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to Rob Stanwax - Laserwave UK

Thumbs up Thanks to Rob Stanwax - Laserwave UK

bought 2x DT 40 Wide galvos,
    good price, good communication, only shipping little bit slow (maybe due to Italian post... i hate them i prefer courier) but safe packing

Tank you!
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

Mmm strange i gave you the exact price as rob did on his website. But thats fine no support from me regarding building your projector. Of course questions regarding the case is permitted

Default dont worry

dont worry lorenz
    i am sure the rest of us will give you all the support you need
    and good luck with your build

@edison that a bits petty
    freedom of choice, i say we are all allowed to check around for quotes
    on stuff but if you get two quotes the same what do you do,
    just toss a coin, some you win some you lose no need to be like that though
    we all happy friends on here

And you are of course making the assumption that he paid the price shown on the website.
    And it's not as if Rob won't also offer advice on a projector build anyways....

That true but i,m not going to support someone if he doesn,t support me in a way. I have experianced in live that nothing comes for free. I have developed a case and i,m doing a groupbuy at the moment to help everyone to get a good quality case. Lorenzo bought 2 and with the money i can develop and fund other things to help PL members. So i,m happy with that but when he is asking for example support about building his projector then i have to help him still when he bought the rest somewhere else? No way.

Laserhobby is expencive for everyone so if you want a bargain price then you won,t help indirectly other members. I would like to see that more people would understand that the money that PL members earn goed directly into new developments. The Kenom meter is a good example. I will buy one because its good and i,m not going to ask for a discount. I rather spend the asking price so that he can develop something new. I do this only with hobbyist and PL members to support new things. Mccarrot , SRS and Hobbybob here are members that i know personally and they get everything for the cost to get things manufactured. Im no sante claus. If someone develops a scanfail i wil happelly pay the full amount to support him because then hopefully he will support me.
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...s/rolleyes.gif
    This is just my opinion and the way i live. If someone thinks completely different then me then thats great. I like people with have their own opinion and are different then me. 1 edison here at PL is more then enough

you sound like just the sort of person this forum is looking for.......... helpful........... not

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    That true but i,m not going to support someone if he doesn,t support me in a way. I have experianced in live that nothing comes for free. I have developed a case and i,m doing a groupbuy at the moment to help everyone to get a good quality case. Lorenzo bought 2 and with the money i can develop and fund other things to help PL members. So i,m happy with that but when he is asking for example support about building his projector then i have to help him still when he bought the rest somewhere else? No way.

Laserhobby is expencive for everyone so if you want a bargain price then you won,t help indirectly other members. I would like to see that more people would understand that the money that PL members earn goed directly into new developments. The Kenom meter is a good example. I will buy one because its good and i,m not going to ask for a discount. I rather spend the asking price so that he can develop something new. I do this only with hobbyist and PL members to support new things. Mccarrot , SRS and Hobbybob here are members that i know personally and they get everything for the cost to get things manufactured. Im no sante claus. If someone develops a scanfail i wil happelly pay the full amount to support him because then hopefully he will support me.
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...s/rolleyes.gif
    This is just my opinion and the way i live. If someone thinks completely different then me then thats great. I like people with have their own opinion and are different then me. 1 edison here at PL is more then enough
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

dear johan,
    you are right, i appreciate your help, but Rob gived me a best price for galvos,

me and my friend Matteo are 2 students, we are spending more than 4500€ for building this projectors,
    i saved money for 2 years for building them, now i have to change my car too

when i asked to you for galvos you said me that if i will buy galvos from you i had to buy the saefty cards too,
    now i'm without money at all... saefty card is good but i cant spend more money until june... when i will have money i will buy saefty cards... but i preferred to buy the galvos apart.

if we finished this projectors soon we have some people interested, so we hope to buy other cases from you for new projectors... but now we have already spent all the budjet for building them...

Regards
    Lorenzo
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

I tottaly understand your situation lorenzo its just that it irretates me that its always about wanting the bargain price and still want the have all the support in the world. It has to go both ways. For me its very important that people that building projectors with my parts that the projector is safe. I know you are waiting for your case and want to do a show at the end of the month. Since your projector has 1watt of green in it i just have problems with my concience to sell you the scanners.

Andy_con, Helpful in my opinion is to teamup with other members that have different skills then you have to end up with for example a quad setup that is working an manufactured by a milling shop
    so that everyone has bennefit of this. That my idea of helpful.

I have got to say Edison that is a very strange and blinkered way to do business especially on an open forum with like minded laser hobbyist/enthusiasts viewing.
    It will not bode you well with getting future orders from Lorenz or any others for that matter.
    I would certainly shop elsewhere from someone with that type of attitude.

My 2 peneth
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I will invest 200 percent service and deliver 100 percent quality products to anyone who wants to invest in me. The only difference is that im transparant and honest about it. If there is something with the case i will help lorenzo where i can but to tell him how to build his projector as a customer thats another story.
    Some hobbyist intend to shop arround and buy stuff overseas while a local supplier made them a good offer. After words they ask the local supplier of he wants to help him build his projector.

Getting the picture?

If thats a strange attitude?