Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Some LiveQuick questions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    312

    Default Some LiveQuick questions

    When I add shapes / points / lines in the LiveQuick editor, and look at the types of the points in that odd row under the edit window, they come up as type "Vector". However when I examine some of the presets, their properties show "directed point". What's the difference?

    Specifically, I want to create a line that has a different start and end colour and get a gradient between the two. Can this be done?

    I'd also like to be able to subdivide a line - or equivalently add extra points but that "add points" button just goes "ding" when I press it *shrugs*

    The documentation is really poor. I've watched the rather ditzy training movies that come with the software, the presenter messes up in one and dithers and mutters in them all. They helped a bit, but obviously didn't cover everything. I guess Pangolin have moved on, but the Quickshow editor looks identical.

    ETA: if you CTRL-click when adding a point, it says "set beam". What does that mean?
    Last edited by smokeAndMirrors; 05-15-2010 at 09:14.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •