Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MATilda is here

Default MATilda is here

finally landed is the joint project between myself and Dan Briggs which is our modular ilda buffer board to provide a matrix of ilda outputs - MATilda
    The boards are not for sale immediately but will be as soon as we can get some built, but we will take some pre-orders from now. If you are interested please contact myself sales (at) laser-wave (dot) co (dot) uk - you can place a pre order or register interest to be notified as soon as it goes on sale.
    See images below that should help you to see how the device with its two variants is multiplied. The first board has a single input, power supply from a 9-12V ac input (we will be selling a suitable adaptor once its on sale) and a single buffered output. The power and XYZ RGB signals are bussed between the boards on the connectors that are used to stack the boards together. The second board has two buffered outputs so one pair of boards will provide 3 buffered outputs. Adding additional output boards adds another two outputs all of which are zener protected for overvoltage. The maximum you can stack together is 1 power and 7 output boards giving a total of 15 buffered outputs.
    Price will be £25 per board inc postage within UK and Europe (we will ship outside Europe but further shipping charges will apply) - flat rate for power and output boards. We may offer larger numbers as sets for a discounted price but this will be announced as it is made available for sale - we expect in the next 2 weeks - we just need time to make some up. Around the same time we will also be offering some pre cut metal panels to mount the boards on in varying sizes to fit what you need.
    We hope you find it useful - please ask if you have any questions.
    Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MATilda001.jpg  

MATilda002.jpg  

MATilda003.jpg  

If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Brilliant work gents!

Can't wait for them to be available..

looks tops rob .
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Rob

can you clarify , if i want to power 4 or 6 projectors I need one INput board and either 2 or 3 output boards , so cost is either £75 or £100 is this correct ?

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Yes Paul thats right though as I stated I expect there will be some 'package' discount which we have not decided or worked out yet.
    The other thing I failed to mention in the text above is that the ilda shutter signal is passed out to all outputs too though this isnt buffered.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Nice build, I want to put a set of these in my QM.nets.

Is there also the option to swap XY?

Are the xy outputs adjustable for each individual projector? or is this simply a board to be able to plug in multiple projectors to a single DAC ?
    What are the features of this board?
    Would be nice to be able to adjust the voltage output to each individual projector to be able to equalize the size of scan.
    Also would be nice to be able to invert X / Y for each individual projector, (for ease of placement).

Carlos
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

The board is a 1:1 buffer thats all. It was not intended to have whistles and bells and personally I think such things are better implemented on the projector. All my projectors are size matched and have axis flips on the reapr panel. My ilda interface boards that are coming soon have this so its right there in the projector.
    We never wanted this to be a complex thing, simplicity was the key and I beleive we have acheived that

Rob

Kewl, gotcha,

1 of my projectors allready has all the adjustments,
    but my other 2 dont, guess i should put them on the projector anyways...
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

THis is great..

I will be interested to buy some in the end of June/july.

great work m8.