Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 x New CNI 1 Watt 660nm Red Diode Lasers - $1200

Default 2 x New CNI 1 Watt 660nm Red Diode Lasers - $1200

This is a pair of 1W 660nm diode laser systems set up with horizontal and vertical polarization so that they can easily be combined into a single 2W beam. These are new with less than an hour of run time in my lab here. The set comes with a high efficiency (98%) combiner mirror that works at 45 degrees rather than 90 like with a cube. I'll also include the MM-1 and bracket you see in the pictures. Each laser is making about 1.15W and comes with an OEM style power supply with analog modulation. These are model number MRL-III-660nm-1W. CNI test results sheets and drawing for combiner mirror included.

$1200 plus shipping / insurance for both lasers plus the combiner mirror, MM-1 and bracket. Both lasers warranted to make >1.0W for 30 days. Payment by PayPal or I can bill your CC directly.

PM's OK, but for fastest response email me at kevin at junktronix dot com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2x1w-red-3.jpg  

2x1w-red-2.jpg  

2x1w-red-1.jpg  

2x1w-red-4.jpg  

could we get some beam specs please... im finding it hard to locate on cni s website... is the model # mrl-n-660.... as it looks the mrl-lll only goes up to 100mW...
    Last edited by LaserGuy216; 02-16-2010 at 13:31.
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!

I believe this is the datasheet: http://cnilaser.com/PDF/MRL-III-FS-655.pdf

If these are diode lasers, not DPSS. According to the OP they're diode, which would make them part of the 655nm diode series.

I think that is the one... beam like a flashlight... lol... same beam specs as my cni 635nm....

Thanks - this is the correct spec sheet. Not as nice a beam as a DPSS laser, but still a decent deal for 2W of red. I'm pretty sure they'll work OK with 5mm mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by ElektroFreak View Post
    I believe this is the datasheet: http://cnilaser.com/PDF/MRL-III-FS-655.pdf

If these are diode lasers, not DPSS. According to the OP they're diode, which would make them part of the 655nm diode series.

You could focus them down onto a smaller scanner then use a F-Theta lens to correct the output divergence.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Default dt 40's

i think they would be good with the big mirrored dt 40 pro scanset or the dt's with the 10mm mirrors

These are still available so I'll reduce the price to $1000 plus shipping. 2 watts of red - you know you want it!

Thats a LOT of lasers for Circa £666 Quid!!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

too bad the beam specs suck ass.... 2 watts of red would be great... but i think at this time its all about building quad reds... sorry to crap on ur thread
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!