Thread: F/S Laser Century 671nm Red 250mW

Default F/S Laser Century 671nm Red 250mW

I've decided to sell this Laser Century (rebranded CNI) 671nm Red laser head. Sold

Spec as below.

Rated Power : 250mW, doing 260mW
    Beam Diameter : 2mm at aperture
    Divergence : 1.5 mrad. Beam diameter at 25 ft is 5mm
    Modulation : 10k TTL

This head produces a really beautiful beam and modulates really well for a DPSS laser.
    The driver was removed from a lab style PSU Driver. The driver is mounted on a temporary heat sink for the photos as this head was fitted in to one of my projectors and the driver was fitted directly to the 10mm ally deck. I had no problem with the ally deck dissipating any heat from the driver by mounting it this way. I do still have the original heat sink base from the lab PSU if needed & and a CNI brick style PSU.

I'm looking for £250 + p&p but well consider reasonable offers.

Attachment 17038
    Attachment 17039
    Attachment 17040
    Attachment 17041
    Attachment 17037

Carl
    Last edited by Carl B; 05-23-2010 at 02:12.
    2 x Stanwax Laser 3W RGB's
    2 x OPT 10W RGB
    Pangolin FB3QS + Live Pro
    1.3W Laser Harp

This is now sold

Carl
    2 x OPT 10W RGB
    1.3W Laser Harp

Good news Carl - but a Shame too. That was one sexy little laser - best DPSS beam I've ever seen short of Jems sexy holography lasers.
    I'm kinda glad its sold though as I dont have to find an excuse not to buy it!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Good news Carl - but a Shame too. That was one sexy little laser - best DPSS beam I've ever seen short of Jems sexy holography lasers.
    I'm kinda glad its sold though as I dont have to find an excuse not to buy it!

Rob
    Yes it is a bit of a sad day having to see this laser go but I trust it is going to a good new home, and your right about how sexy the beam is from it. The money from this will sort out what I owe you for the new Little Stan case and other bits.

I just need to shift the PM25 desk now which will help to fund a new Blue to replace my dieing CNI.

Carl
    2 x OPT 10W RGB
    1.3W Laser Harp