Thread: Mamba 2.5 now out

Laser Warning Mamba 2.5 now out

Mamba 2.5 has just been released - registered users should be notified of the download link by email.

Default Update - Mamba 2.5 release withdrawn due to bug!

Just had an email from Medialas saying that the 2.5 update release has been pulled due to their discovery of a 'nasty bug' and that a fixed version would be released shortly...

Shock Horror
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

... deja vu ...

Any news on new features ?

Yeah, apparently it's got 12 new skins
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Corrected version 2.5 now released - as before, registered users should be notified where to get the download.

Default whats changed

so whats changed in 2.5 compared to 1.97
    even the old one dont work properly
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenalien View Post
    Corrected version 2.5 now released - as before, registered users should be notified where to get the download.

I don't yet know what's new in Mamba 2.5 - I paid to upgrade from 1.97 to Mamba 2.0 (and am still unsure if it was worth the money, although it seems more stable than the previous version) but have no other connection to Medialas.

As I receive any free updates, I thought I'd keep the forum informed that an update had been issued, since people change their email addresses and sometimes forget to keep all their contact details up to date. Medialas only issue updates that are keyed to a dongle number, so you'll only be told that an update is ready for you to upload if Medialas know your current email address.

As I'm mostly using Phoenix Live these days, I haven't played with Mamba for a while - I bought Phoenix because it's just so much better than the live player in Mamba...

I don't anticipate finding time to try the new version of Mamba for a few weeks as I am just too busy, perhaps someone else would care to enlighten us all about what's new in the upgrade.

Here's the change log.
    Attached Files Attached Files