Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's make things more easy and simple

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Only thing I'd question is the power balance. It looked light on red so I ran the figures through Chroma. It suggests perfect balance with 600mw 640.
    PLEASE THOROUGHLY READ THE ATTACHED!

Al, I'm sure you mean well recommending this and that, left, right and centre. However I've stressed this before - if you are going to do so, do it from EXPERIENCE! Not some semi-random numbers a computer has generated, even if you attempt to qualify it!

I have the *EXACT SAME* setup, which I've built over the last year or so in my RGB, and *SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE* the white the old Toblerone kicks out is spot on if I might say so myself Others may agree or disagree - I care not.

From your suggestions, more or less doubling the red is bound to create a *horrible* pink as your "balanced white".
    When using LivePro (or any other program for that matter) I whack all the colour channels up to full and it screams...

Proof attached. Although it's MUCH better in person...
    (Obviously the camera's sensor sees the colours slightly differently; ironically with a hint of blue...)
    I'm not saying mine's perfect - because it isn't. But I can make informed decisions from first hand experience.

Just out of interest: What does Chroma spit out when you put YOUR power levels of each wavelength for YOUR RGB - Whitelight?
    If you believe that to look good - great - I will not challenge that.

*Please Note*
    I am not directly trying to imply Chroma is wrong and should be binned. I'm implying, "well ok, so what if the CIE co-ordinates are (0.33,0.33)" it LOOKS WRONG. Therefore I stress on proposing REAL WORLD colour combinations that LOOK RIGHT.
    I'm sure you could explain some of it away with Dichro losses, modulation instability for DPSS and what not, but the point is in REAL WORLD terms those losses happen *FACT* hence calculations can only get you so far. At some point you must try it in practice. Hence the whole shaboodle of suggesting REAL WORLD colour balances.

I'm sure I will take some flak for this; but I'm calling it as I see it. (Not how a computer tells me I should see it!)

Apologies Bridge for the thread derailment, I believe you have the colour balance *SPOT ON*

Best Regards,
    Dan

- There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Dan
    Re: pictures - only one thing to say (see attached)

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails open-all-hours-1.jpg  

If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Oi Briggs!

erm ....nicely put...
    the toblerone cuts it for me...I have photos too... :-)
    K
    Move toward the light!

I can't deny Daniel, the pictures look very very nice.

It seemed to be a bit light on the 640nm on paper but as you say the proof of the pudding is always in the eating.

My Mum makes nice Pudding

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Hi everyone,
    Thanks for attend and reply.
    I am sorry maybe my threads give you confuse. I just make a sample, you can choose the lasers power yourself.
    it is not fixed as 350mW red, 300mW green, 200mW blue.
    you can choose the power you like, just like 350mW red, 300mW blue, 300mW green, 350mW red, 300mW blue, 200mW green..., you like is the most important.
    Also we supply higher power RGB lasers, 3W, 6W etc.
    we display 3W RGB in one during the PALM Expo this time.
    Thanks for your kindly words.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SDC15674.JPG  

SDC15657.JPG  

SDC15754.JPG  

Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Bridge, is the 1st posts picture a shot of the internals of the last posts because it looks as if you have RGB in 1 large case in which case doubley nice!

Single case with matched PSU definately a neat option.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Bridge, is the 1st posts picture a shot of the internals of the last posts because it looks as if you have RGB in 1 large case in which case doubley nice!

Single case with matched PSU definately a neat option.
    the 1st posts not the internals of the last posts.
    last posts is 3-6W RGB, RGB head in one package, power supply in one package.laserhead sizes is a 244*242*76mm
    The first poster is only a base for RGB, not full package.
    best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Thumbs up

That is a superb looking piece of kit Bridge... Makes projector building very simple and most importantly all the optics are nicely sealed in their own box... Certainly takes a lot of the headache out of projector design...

Great job

Mark