Thread: WTB: shows or modules LD2000 or ADAT

Default WTB: shows or modules LD2000 or ADAT

I've about figured out why I am an engineer and not an artist. I am terrible at trying to create shows, the fact that I can't tap my foot to the beat complicates it even more. Just looking for shows to play in the house for the kids and big kids. Have purchased several so I do understand there not cheap, but am wondering if anyone has outdated or unused stuff they want to sell, can be ADAT or LD2000. Please PM me with anything you might have. Thanks

John

Hi

Have you looked at the Pangolin showspace website?...

http://www.pangolinshows.com/registration.html

Not much there at the moment, but it will improve with time as people start to use it.

Also, have you looked on the ftp server?

Cheeers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I signed up at pangolinshows before it was ready, will have to go back and take a look. I pillaged the ftp previous, thanks for the tips though.

John

Smile

Might want to have a look at Mike Dunn's work over at Firstlight Laser. Then again, since you're registered for SELEM, there's a good chance you'll have a chance to meet him in person! (Still hovering at around 85% confidence level that he'll be there.)

Adam

I have purchased a few modules from him, it will be nice to meet him if he is able to attend.

John

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Might want to have a look at Mike Dunn's work over at Firstlight Laser. Then again, since you're registered for SELEM, there's a good chance you'll have a chance to meet him in person! (Still hovering at around 85% confidence level that he'll be there.)

Adam

Still looking for more ADAT tapes, if you have any show material for sale please PM me. thanks
    leading in trailing technology