Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: F/S: Chamtech PM25 and 100mW Projector

Arrow F/S: Chamtech PM25 and 100mW Projector

Sold At last

This has not been an easy decision to make but I have decided put my PM25 laser control desk up for sale. The desk is in as new condition and will come with the keyboard for text and will be left fitted within the flight case you see.

The desk has over 400 images within it's memory including around 20 animations and 32 image modulation effects such as spin, twist, rotate, regress and more. The modulations can have a set speed or can be driven by sound to light mode with the built in mic or audio line in. There are also 40 chase memories. Only outputs for a single colour laser.

To go with the desk is the projector in the third photo. This projector has been converted from a AT laser DMX unit and has gone though more than one rebuild. The laser is a 100mW 532 TTL and the scanners are the 10-12k originals. The condition of the case is not perfect as some of the threads for the screws have been striped hence the screws missing from the front but I'm selling this with the controller to make a ready to go setup for who ever decides to buy the desk.

Would make a great starter system for someone wanting to start out in this fascinating hobby or a club wanting a laser that's easy to use.

I'm looking for £ Sold + p&p for the PM25 and the projector and will come with all cables and flight cases for the desk and projector.

Attachment 9480
    Attachment 9481
    Attachment 9482

Carl
    Last edited by Carl B; 05-27-2010 at 14:19.

Default Photo's

A few photo's of the Desk and Projector in action.

Attachment 9531
    Attachment 9532
    Attachment 9533
    Attachment 9534

The Desk seems to get the best performance I've seen from these 10-12k scanners.

Carl
    Last edited by Carl B; 09-21-2009 at 14:02.

Red face

Dammit man I want this... but I got a small black box I am still paying for...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

So that African American Sex Change Op went offf without a hitch then?

At Allthat.

You really must chose your words more wisely on here with the likes of Soforene around.

Carl

A bump to say this is still for sale. I had a new PL member contact me on Tuesday saying he was interested in buying but never got back to me.
    If this person is still interested then please get back to me before someone else takes it off my hands.

Carl
    Last edited by Carl B; 09-27-2009 at 14:45.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    So that African American Sex Change Op went offf without a hitch then?
    Guess I can't call that a swift kick in the nuts huh?

Bump!!!. This little setup is still up for sale and I have dropped the asking price to £350. The asking price is what I'm after for the desk. I'm practically giving the projector away.

Carl

This control desk is still up for sale. This would be ideal for a club installation wanting a simple but capable laser control system.

Carl

Another BUMP.

This PM25 controller is still up for sale.
    If it helps someone make the decision to buy this the desk has only one output card but it can happily drive 2 laser projectors. Detail on making a converter lead for connecting to an ILDA projector from the 15 pin output socket can be provided.

Carl
    Last edited by Carl B; 12-01-2009 at 09:24.