Thread: Promo code for Froggy Fog is given ok to share with everyone on Photon

Default Promo code for Froggy Fog is given ok to share with everyone on Photon

Adam Pogue with Froggy Fog requested I take down post regarding coupon code as it can be found using search engines.
    Last edited by Mattatya; 04-04-2012 at 02:06.

Use "Zima09" for 10% off

Please remove code and thread. The code can be used for photon members only. The company is receiving discounted Orders as this thread is viewed publicly. I originally posted this thread not knowing it was public. Continue to use it and email members only but don't post it. Thanks
    Slick Laser 2.4w RGB
    Omnisistem 1991 RG Q-Beam
    Hene Tube
    Shitty mistake Chauvet Scorpion fat beam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

This doesn't affect me technically, since I am a member but, I've never used Froggys and have always heard great things about their products. I happened to have just recently bought a DF-50 and remembered this promo code to get a gallon of "DaFiddy" and try it out. I don't know how they are able to determine when you enter the code on their site, whether it came from a member here or not. So, my first thought is... did they think my order got classified in as a "non-member seeing their code on a public forum" and want to now consider discontinuing the discount?

My second thought is, as a business... so what if a few people who aren't members decided to take advantage of seeing the promo code and ordering some? They got a sale, right? In the grand scheme of things, if their products are as good as they say they are, and if they get new customers out of it who might otherwise have been on the fence about trying it, losing 10% on an initial sale should be the least of their worries. If I, or anyone else for that matter, member or not, continue to buy Froggys after trying it... that $2.50 off the gallon I bought should be a great investment for them. Just my $.02 and a little rant. (Long day at work, dealing with people who lack common sense, and it came out here.)

Originally when I spoke with the about about our forum he gave me the ok to send the code to photon. He assumed it was a locked forum that could not be searched with search engines like google. I received an email from the company asking to delete the thread as each promo. Code is registered to a specific sales associate. There sales ratio becomes skewed when general public is able to search it. I don't think they mind the discout being used as I find froggy fog in brick and mortar stores for $22. It just messes with the sales ratios.
    Slick Laser 2.4w RGB
    Omnisistem 1991 RG Q-Beam
    Hene Tube
    Shitty mistake Chauvet Scorpion fat beam