Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Pat's MicroMount Review!! - microlaserlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    wow holy fuck

I don't get you man, you really think you can get rich off this forum or something? your lasers cost more than most lasers I can get from commercial companies...

and just because something is not from china does not mean it's better.. my laser waves still work, and my KVANT was a piece of shit from day 1

and as far as your reputation or whatever how did that work out for 300evil?

oooohhhh ya I went there

can you hook me up with the link about 300evil? I really have no clue what happened...if not, its cool.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

I need to make a correction - Mr Willing made these components not Chad...If mr willing is still around and he wants to make these for you guys...go for it with my blessings, just shoot me 10% of the first million dollars he makes.

history does repeat itself..
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    OMG GUYS!

This is one of the funniest threads of all time...as soon as someone mentioned 300 evil I went to page one. I had actually forgotten he started this thread back in 2010.
    hah that's pretty messed up LOL

I love this place, and I love all you guys, honestly, I would buy anyone here a beer

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    I would buy anyone here a beer

yeahhhhhh

Thanks for clearing up your comment Andy_Con. It must be a language thing...cheap and piss easy sounded like an insult...
    if you dont know me i can see that, but didnt mean to be an insult.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I don't get you man, you really think you can get rich off this forum or something? your lasers cost more than most lasers I can get from commercial companies...

and just because something is not from china does not mean it's better.. my laser waves still work, and my KVANT was a piece of shit from day 1

and as far as your reputation or whatever how did that work out for 300evil?

oooohhhh ya I went there

I don,t have the illusion that i can get rich from this forum since the majority doen,t get enough cashflow in from doing lasershows to finance their equipment unless they go to china. The low end market up till 5 watt is totally in the hands of schoolguys that buy chinaboxes and wave beams over the audience for a crate of beer and some uganda dollars.

If you read the previous posts i already told that the goal is to make a decent living out of it with happy customers. You could have contacted me and ask me to take a look at the Kvant. I,m always happy to help but you already made up my mind about me on what you read on the forum.
    Just because i have strong opinion about certain things that doesn,t make me a bad person.

I have sold kits in the past build by others that didn,t went that well. Some of the people that tried building them didn,t even have the skills to do good and clean soldering. But if i hadn,t sold kits in the beginning i didn,t adchieve what i have now. I invest every penny that i earned in moving forward and build the best module is possible. I took great risks and could have bought a nice house for it. Was it worth it? Hell yeah i can,t wait to team up with one of the laserists in the netherlands to start doing 30 watt lasershows!!!

My modules are cheaper then what Kvant sells. Kvant sells their modules for dealer prices. They also have a retailprice on their website. Give me one reason why i should go lower then a dealer price from Kvant...... And if you compare the ones from me with china ones their beamspecs are far worse.
    Bigger companies have also the abbility to do things in bigger quantities so they can get their parts like diodes , metal and optics for allot cheaper then what i can. Do you think i make more profit? Ask my wife.......
    Last edited by edison; 12-11-2014 at 01:47.

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

if you dont know me i can see that, but didnt mean to be an insult.
    I must say, I thought you were having a dig too.

Pat, John is trolling you hard right now, and you're biting beautifully. This could go on for a few more pages if you let it.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Some things never change a smug asshole...now you just added liar to your resume mr. nuke. You could save yourself some embarrassment if you would just butt out until someone ASK for your opinion.

i said it once Ill say it again - go away fucktard, this is my thread and you are not welcome - GO AWAY!!! lol
    I'm not going away because this isn't your thread. This is 300 Evils thread. When he tells me to stop posting in it I will. Until then, deal with it.

I'm not going away because this isn,t your thread. This is 300 Evils thread. When he tells me to stop posting in it i will. Until then, deal with it.
    Strong, independent, persistent, my kind of woman!

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Yeah, well... But yeah, "something" around 3 watts needs to be in my future.
    I agree! I need more red in all my projectors!