Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Pat's MicroMount Review!! - microlaserlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Thank you for bumping my thread again!!!

No I am not going to be making them in the future. If Mr Willing would like to pursue manufacturing them...go for it

Yes I do have some in stock and sell them for $35.00 USD plus shipping ($5.00 us...10.00 international + $30.00 to you!)

now based on your predictabile behavior in the past...

Isn't this the part where you chime in and say... "seems a bit high to me" or "I would value these at about $6.00"

and this is where I say..."why is your software not free?"

You know...the same old drill.

Oh I forgot to add the part - FUCK YOU!!!
    My software is free. You can go download it for free on my website right now. Go ahead and let me know what you think of it. I'll be happy to sell you a license file, which isn't free, because it has magic inside of it.

no thanks...I prefer tangible things I can hold in my hands that actually have value not something made with glitter by unicorns...

ooooohhhhh a license....thats really special....

Here is a suggestion on how to improve your "service"!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10850194_10152498987486860_6760787925013219457_n.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	45635
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

At this point, you guys are both trolling each other. Having read some of your posts, I get the impression you're both over 40 (I could be wrong). I guess neither wants to be the 'bigger man' and just quit it.

Edison, whilst your idea of not outsourcing is a principal I do agree with, if your customers based their idea on the same logic, you would only be able to sell to a local market. Just sayin.

no thanks...I prefer tangible things I can hold in my hands that actually have value
    In that case, let me unzip my fly...

Quote Originally Posted by skot View Post
    At this point, you guys are both trolling each other. Having read some of your posts, I get the impression you're both over 40 (I could be wrong). I guess neither wants to be the 'bigger man' and just quit it.

Edison, whilst your idea of not outsourcing is a principal I do agree with, if your customers based their idea on the same logic, you would only be able to sell to a local market. Just sayin.
    Hehe. At this point it isn't even a battle to see who comes out on top. It's kind of like the novelty of making a cat chase after a laser pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    In that case, let me unzip my fly...
    HAHA! Good one! My guess that comes from TONS of experience!

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by skot View Post

for a junior member...you catch on pretty fast!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

HAHA! Good one! My guess that comes from TONS of experience!

Sure, go ahead and make fun of my service when you don't even have the balls or discipline to handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    Sure, go ahead and make fun of my service when you don't even have the balls or discipline to handle it.
    Im not making fun of your service, you were an ELITE NUKE...the BEST OF THE BEST, Le Creme de Le Creme! The big cahoona!

Only those on the outside can look at the military illusion with clarity. The ones on the inside are under mind control and only know....YES SIR!!!

its just a thing about me, I don't kill people because someone told me to, but hey, you got to drop bombs if General Dynamics is going to stay in business and employ people. Wars are not about "protecting our freedoms" its about "protecting our economy".

standing by for your brilliant retort!

Instead of jumping back at me with your "laser pointer" Take a little time to watch the video "why we fight" Then get back to me.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

I love this thread and this isn't sarcasm. It's so derailed I have never seen anything like this fucking hell hahaha