Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Pat's MicroMount Review!! - microlaserlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Im not sure how to respond to an incoherent, rambling, nonsensical train of thought as you have presented but I will try. Clearly you didn't watch the video i suggested but you are so brainwashed that your head would have exploded because it would shatter your little paradigm.

WDC is a corporation that you work for, protest all you want as long as you pay your taxes they don't care. The MIC is a machine running on its own. Everyone above general is bought and paid for by the war machine and wearing pretty outfits with ribbons, medals and shiny bobbles to be revered, admired and feared. Everyone below general is cannon fodder to be slaughtered. If you think ANY president gives TWO SHITS about your kids...YOU ARE INSANE. The citizens have NO say in the war machine and its decisions EVER. Your votes don't matter when the two party system has the identical agenda. Rank and file are mind controlled killing robots to be ruled over under the illusion of authority. They are mind controlled through fear by the exact reasons you mentioned. If every penny was spent on social issues instead of ruling other countries the world would be a better place. Without the war machine these Kids might have options other than stopping lead. Did you ask for sharks with lasers on their heads? I didn't...

Who is the fool?...I NEVER saluted some asshole and fired back with a stick in my ass yelling YES SIR! Nor did I EVER demand some other poor slob do the same.

If I don't like my job, i do a different one. If I don't like my boss, I leave..., My life (& mind) will not be controlled by fear (losing job, doing dishes or any number of the other shit you worry about)

A slave to a system, authority, politics, or religion or some other mind control technique is a slave. I am free...no one rules me.

If you want to carry on a more logical conversation...try not to drift in circles so much.

Im not to confident in your abilities to grasp these concepts because you are an indoctrinated slave.
    Wow. Just wow. I joined the Navy, got a huge signing bonus for being a nuke (huge for a 19 yr old kid at least), went to a couple of years of school and then worked in an engine room of a ship for 4 years. None of the jibberish you mentioned above ever came into play. You are truly on a different planet and I have dealt with your type before. I won't even attempt to discuss this with you. The last person I knew who believed the kind of nonsense you are spewing shot himself in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    For one thing, the military isn't a free entity that just goes around bombing and killing people. It's the civilians in Washington who tell the military where to go, who to fight, and when to kill.
    aren't they? your president has explained himself quite clearly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG_hX_XM4Ks#t=922 ... did i hear unilaterally? that sounds pretty much like a free entity, independent of international laws

but Spec should move this thread to the Toxic Waste Dump so it's more appropriately categorized

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    Wow. Just wow. I joined the Navy, got a huge signing bonus for being a nuke (huge for a 19 yr old kid at least), went to a couple of years of school and then worked in an engine room of a ship for 4 years. None of the jibberish you mentioned above ever came into play. You are truly on a different planet and I have dealt with your type before. I won't even attempt to discuss this with you. The last person I knew who believed the kind of nonsense you are spewing shot himself in the head.
    Firing tomahawk missiles from a ship & raining down destruction on fellow humans is not a noble profession.

Im glad you were safe nice & cozy in your "job" - the boots on the ground aren't so lucky...its their job too.

Keep waving your flag and voting thinking you make a difference - www.costofwar.org google - why we fight

22 of your veteran brothers take their lives by suicide every day because of the traumas of war and your fearless leaders abandoning them after their "service". But fear not your elected government is here to help - http://www.stripes.com/news/special-...n-the-military

its sickening... But thankfully its all over...Obama killed Bin Laden
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMax View Post
    Er, actually the thread was started by 300Evil about micro mounts. But if hijacking is a way to claim a thread, then you only co-own it with John Yayas (Oh look, you both have something in common! I wonder if you can build on that!!)
    technically you are correct - but it is my product he reviewed, spaghetti boy chimed in having no knowledge of the item and slandered it back in 2010...we are having the same conversation 4 years later...sooooo it is not likely we are going to find common ground. He is cheap when it comes to buying things, talks out of his ass regarding something he knows nothing about...Im just calling him out on it...pretty simple really. If he would just go away...so would this discussion and we could get back to discussing the item not drama. Do you think it would be fair for me to lurk all of his threads and slander his product having no first hand knowledge of it?
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMax View Post
    Er, actually the thread was started by 300Evil about micro mounts. But if hijacking is a way to claim a thread, then you only co-own it with John Yayas (Oh look, you both have something in common! I wonder if you can build on that!!)

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    ok flecom you got me on this one
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10687172_10152898603023933_7112125441111287841_n.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	45647
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

just thought it was funny there was an explanation of hijacking in an obviously hijacked thread

I've got tons of these things

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    just thought it was funny there was an explanation of hijacking in an obviously hijacked thread

I've got tons of these things

dammit, need 15 characters
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1975003_10104418880669648_2576663748480264989_n.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	45649
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

LOL

*right click, save as*