Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pat's MicroMount Review!! - microlaserlabs.com

This mount is probably also useful for cubes, and dichros as well if you stick them at the edge, right?

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post

When was the patent issued 1803?

Laserium patented their projector and when their patent attorney died their new patent attorney said, "I have no idea how to defend this…"

Getting a patent is relatively easy - defending it is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by laserist View Post
    When was the patent issued 1803?

Laserium patented their projector and when their patent attorney died their new patent attorney said, "I have no idea how to defend this…"

especially if you compare a jet fighter to a big wheel made by tyco. and I mean no disrespect to the big wheel, they go really fast especially down hill...but they are made of plastic.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by laserist View Post
    Applying for a patent is easy but can be expensive, getting it can be hard and expensive, defending it can be impossible and extortionate

The mount isn't patented btw, it's just that Pat's cage just needs a little rattle from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    Applying for a patent is easy but can be expensive, getting it can be hard and expensive, defending it can be impossible and extortionate

The mount isn't patented btw, it's just that Pat's cage just needs a little rattle from time to time
    oh hell yeah, thats EXACTLY what I need

a unicorn helped me design it
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

I have been running this mount through the works, I do believe it is a great addition to the PL and hobbyist marketplace. My initial testing started with static beam test (HeNe on a target on the wall) it didn't move a bit. My latest test were using it to adjust the beam from a 473nm laser through prisms from a gogu crystalaser to test the losses and it was wonderful at that. I will post an updated review in the near future! This is a great mount and I will be purchasing additional units in the future!

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

So I've been all over Pat's website looking for these mounts, but they're nowhere to be found.. Where can one purchase them, and at what cost?

i was hoping to get some good reviews first before listing them on my site. but people have been busy and not been able to post reviews. 300 evil seems to think that the resolution and pointing stability are adequate for our applications.

waiting on swamidog, drlava and sugeek reviews...but i have a few if you are interested...pm me with quantity i only have about 6 in stock right now...20 more are in the pipeline.

they are 30.00 each Mounts from under your baseplate from bottom #4-40 center of freeplate would be .5" off surface

the optional foot is 9.00 ea Mounts from the top of the baseplate #10 center of freeplate would be .75" from surface

i am having a run made using angle brackets that will sell for 35.00 ea still about a week out. They will be black anodized or some other color havent decided yet...but black ones are very nice.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i've got the rig setup on my dining room table (for the longest throw). i'm going to dial it in, then drift test it over night.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    i was hoping to get some good reviews first before listing them on my site. but people have been busy and not been able to post reviews. 300 evil seems to think that the resolution and pointing stability are adequate for our applications.

waiting on swamidog, drlava and sugeek reviews...but i have a few if you are interested...pm me with quantity i only have about 6 in stock right now...20 more are in the pipeline.

they are 30.00 each Mounts from under your baseplate from bottom #4-40 center of freeplate would be .5" off surface

the optional foot is 9.00 ea Mounts from the top of the baseplate #10 center of freeplate would be .75" from surface

i am having a run made using angle brackets that will sell for 35.00 ea still about a week out. They will be black anodized or some other color havent decided yet...but black ones are very nice.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

March of the MicroMounts...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	micromount march.JPG 
Views:	213 
Size:	3.17 MB 
ID:	18082

Price including foot - $35.00 ea
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay