Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Pat's MicroMount Review!! - microlaserlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    ...and, btw, you *still* owe-me an autograph in my NatGeo...
    I have VOL. 165, NO. 3 - March 1984, Page 334; sitting right here in perfect condition for the same reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Example of an immature uneducated opinion - "Spaghetti Software Sucks"
    I would gladly evaluate a copy of Spaghetti, and report back... I will be in Texas in March let me know if I need to bring my RIYA!

Back to self made goodies, I made my own L-Brackets they are ugly but the work... Pat makes nicer ones, if I had not needed them the next day I would pay for commercial products. I wouldn't sell you one ever... Notice a MM1 and a Micromount... The Micromount for the Green out of the AOM the micromount did what a MM1 couldn't!

PM me for an email address for the license key!

-Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 01-19-2011 at 17:34. Reason: ooops forgot the picture
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

By your own theory they shouldnt be more than about $10.00 bucks each. They are cool but not anodizing them is sort of like pre mature ejaculation.........unfulfilling...

I'll take 20 of them. Tear them apart, black anodize them and sell them for $40.00

Standing by for your "back peddling" (excuses why you wont sell me 20 of them for 10.00 ea) Because $35.00 would be a bit pricy

Weren't you clue-by-foured before? I mean...i dont care, but you were obviously an ass to spec at some point.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Blah blah blah. I've called your bluff now shut the fuck up. Or why don't you go off and show me what kind of software a dickhead can write in their free time.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    Blah blah blah. I've called your bluff now shut the fuck up. Or why don't you go off and show me what kind of software a dickhead can write in their free time.
    Damn I actually was thinking about buying your software, currently I think LDS for more than twice the price may be a better option.Shit I just looked at my signature... I am biased I now will shut up.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    My sarcasm obviously escaped you this time around.

His opinion without any supporting facts was a little bitch move.
    I hate little bitches only second to snitches.

Example of an immature uneducated opinion - "Spaghetti Software Sucks"

I think ill revert back to my original thoughts on his first post.

I cant wait to see the mount a code monkey can produce.
    Hi Pat,

No your sarcasm did not escape me. I just think the whole reaction was bit over the top.

Here comes Chopper again! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HFU-Smiley2.gif 
Views:	263 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	23093
    Last edited by dnar; 01-19-2011 at 19:18.
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post

Yep, as usual...I should have gone with initial thoughts that have never failed me before....

FUCK YOU!!!

What kind of mental midget makes one mount, i'll go with my other gut feeling that you didnt make that mount at all.

go back to your code...monkey....
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    Hi Pat,

No your sarcasm did not escape me. I just think the whole reaction was bit over the top.

Here comes Chopper again! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HFU-Smiley2.gif 
Views:	263 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	23093
    he made a post as if he had some information to validate his position...he did not.

Would it be ok if i saw a spaghetti thread and just chimed in and said "spaghetti software sucks" with no knowledge of the product or its features? Of Course not, and he should have not. That is how he earned the coveted "little bitch" designation from me, i dont care who the fuck he is...

Rarely if EVER am i wrong about reading peoples character by their actions.

This user was clue-by-foured before, which should speak volumes.

hes a clown...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, it goes both ways.

Personally, I had the pleasure of working closely with Gary the past many weeks debugging Spaghetti V2. I find him to be very good at what he does, he fixes bugs quickly and never takes offense to my bug reports or suggestions, and I have raised many! A very level headed developer.

Then again, re-reading this thread, it would be good if everyone could either build a bridge or agree to disagree and move on. Neither parties posts are becoming.

As I have stated before, I think your mounts are worth what your asking. Other may not. Take it or leave it. But it simply is not worth popping forehead arteries over!

Let me buy both you guys a beer sometime...
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    I have VOL. 165, NO. 3 - March 1984, Page 334; sitting right here in perfect condition for the same reason...
    ...Problem-is, the way Pat 'autographs' the mags, there ain't nothin left but ash.... fffWOOf!!

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    Let me buy both you guys a beer sometime...
    Mmm, methinks it's gonna prolly need to be more like Everclear...
    Just curious Sir Gary - how many of Pat's mounts did you actually 'field-test' as the basis for your post in the "Pat's MicroMount Review" thread?

Jus wonderin'...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

I didn't field test a single one. But, if I did, the first thing I would do would be to screw in those too long screws all the way and watch the mount break. Then I'd stamp a big FAIL on them and that would be my review.

Of course, if 300Evil screws them all the way in and takes a pic and everything looks fine I will retract that.
    Last edited by JohnYayas; 01-20-2011 at 03:28.