Thread: A timely look back....

Default A timely look back....

I thought this fitting, especially since tomorrow is Memorial Day in the USA:

http://vimeo.com/5645171

RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Excellent footage - Thank you to each and every one who sacrificed life and limb who have preserved liberty and given generations of American citizens freedom. Learn from history.

NOW- bring each and every one of them home and stop spreading "democracy"...they dont want it. Go only if needed, not just to promote the military industrial complex. It is not worth the price. End the federal reserve, dismantle the UN, vote out all incumbents, destroy the NWO.

please google and watch - Why We Fight
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post

NOW- bring each and every one of them home and stop spreading "democracy"...they dont want it. Go only if needed, not just to promote the military industrial complex. It is not worth the price. End the federal reserve, dismantle the UN, vote out all incumbents, destroy the NWO.

Yep - I agree.
    My youngest brother is over there now, and I spent more time in that !@#$%^&*+&%@! part of the world than I want to think about!!

Starting to look WAY to much like Vietnam...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

I dont know guys Im starting to like those army commercials !
    " MANUFACTURER OF HIGH QUALITY MICRO LASER COMPONENTS" !!
    http://www.microlaserlabs.com/

Stunning footage - thanks for posting this Randy
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    I thought this fitting, especially since tomorrow is Memorial Day in the USA:

http://vimeo.com/5645171

Beautifull and moving.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Default What it's like for the family...

This video is hard to watch, even though it's happy. (Got it from Reddit this morning...)

Made me think back to what it was like coming home after a 3 month patrol underwater, and having my 4 month old son scream when I picked him up because he didn't recognize me. Sigh.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    This video is hard to watch, even though it's happy. (Got it from Reddit this morning...)

Made me think back to what it was like coming home after a 3 month patrol underwater, and having my 4 month old son scream when I picked him up because he didn't recognize me. Sigh.

Adam
    Thanks for posting that link, Adam!

That's part of the former life I definitely do not miss...
    RR

Sweet.....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    That's part of the former life I definitely do not miss...
    I hear you, brother!

That's why I got out when I did. No way I wanted to go back to sea with Marie pregnant with our second son. I missed Dan's birth, so I was determined to be there for Mike's.

But yeah, the goodbye's are damn hard. And though coming home is joyful, believe it or not it can be just as hard, because both husband and wife have gotten used to living alone, and re-introducing a spouse into your daily life after a long break like that is a big change that takes time to adjust to.

Sigh. I salute the men and women who are still doing it, but I don't have what it takes to do that anymore. I'd end up divorced or wacked-out on anti-depressants.

Adam