Thread: stringing modules togeather to form a show using LD2K

Talking stringing modules togeather to form a show using LD2K

I have a bunch of modules and whant to put them togeather to form a show, about one hour long in length toltal. I have no idea how to do this but I know that it can be done.
    Please can someone help me to do this. I have been doing module play back one at a time using autoplay and need to play a show insted of sigles, I only have LD2K intro PKG, will be upgrading soon to the full LD2K.
    THANKS GUYS & GALS, You are the stength of this forum!
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Quote Originally Posted by emory View Post
    I have a bunch of modules and whant to put them togeather to form a show, about one hour long in length toltal. I have no idea how to do this but I know that it can be done.
    Please can someone help me to do this. I have been doing module play back one at a time using autoplay and need to play a show insted of sigles, I only have LD2K intro PKG, will be upgrading soon to the full LD2K.
    THANKS GUYS & GALS, You are the stength of this forum!
    What release of LD2K are you using?
    If you use Autoplay from version 5.x, you can preload all your shows (up to the memory limit of your QM2000), and will see very little delay between shows as they play.
    Works great!!

I have several Autoplay tips in a LD2000 tips thread I started earlier this year:
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=9501

Otherwise, there is a tutorial on the Pangolin web site that explains how to combine shows.
    Combining an hours worth of shows is probably going to require a bit of time to accomplish - and if you go that route, back up all the original shows, and save your combo project frequently!!

Either route you take -
    Good luck!!
    Last edited by Stuka; 06-02-2010 at 11:07.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Default good info

Thanx Stuka,
    That was very helpfull information, I just recently bought the Pangolin system (Intro) with the QM2K network box as for the auto play version I don't know what release it is, I belive that (only 3 months old) it would be the latest version avalable. you know the word (A.S.U.M.E.) So I will finde out for sure. I saved all the tips you provided to the tips folder I generated for future reff. I found the info at Pangoins web site on combineing mods to form a show and about fell over when I read all the steps involved to acomplish this taskd , then i found the autoplay play tip on (link to next on list) box Witch was frustrating at first loosing frames and the confusion between the links thinking that I lost the module permenetly "thank GOD for back ups" and by mistake openning LD2K to finde them made all the differance in the world on reloading and linking them. worked great on the presentation that I had to do the next day (45 min long). Now that I have more to work with using autoplay I'm going to set up the Batch and load files for autoplay as suggested for multiple shows to be quikly loaded to autoplay.
    Thank you for your reply to my PM, Very greatfull,
    Emory Parker
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

No problem - glad you found the tips useful!

Randy
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....