Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Att: Admin, Photonlexicon On Iphone!

Quote Originally Posted by rfourt View Post
    And Andy.. i hear you. i hate Apple, especially there computers, although i have to say Iphone rocks all other phones out there. no one is even close the speed and functions, Btw the Forum Runner is an app for all Android mobile phones so it should work on Nokia, sony, blueberry etc etc.

Instead of using your browser you use this software´s and connect directly to the forum and the design is created for mobile Screens so you dont need to zoom etc.
    my view only - iphones are over rated.

nokia n900 is the way forward, full flash support so i dont need some plugin to access the forum and multi tasking. which is the best may i add
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I have a iPad and an I phone. The only wonky thing for me is the JavaScript picture viewer. If they are attached inline there is no problem.

None of those programs support the I pad natively.

Andy I know you like your phone, good for you. I like my toys too. Doesn't make either of us right just means that we are looking for different things from our devices.

Chad

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post

Andy I know you like your phone, good for you. I like my toys too. Doesn't make either of us right just means that we are looking for different things from our devices.

Chad
    totally agree, if we all liked the same thing it would be boring
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Well acessing the forum is no problem and reading or posting is no problem either everything works perfectly except uploading pictures. Becouse of the Apple Bojkott of FLash Wich is the stupidest thing they ever did.

Although with the plugin you dont have to zoom to be able to read, wich you must do with the nokia or any other mobilephone. unless you have really great eyes to see the tiny letters on a mobilescreen.

With the plugin the text and threads/post are designed just for mobilescreens, not so much scrolling and moving around to reach every menu option etc etc.

A supposedly new and "less suck" version of TouchBB has been installed here.

Be warned... if I get database errors like last time I will pull this thing.

So: Calling all beta testers. Please report back with "Works" "Doesn't Work" "Killed my first born child!" - *if* this works out well I will look at the other offerings available after I inspect the codebase to see if it does any retarded shit.

Also please note that I have zero control over how it works or altering the script "features" to make it act differently... If it technically works but does stupid shit - yell at them, not me, K?

http://photonlexicon.com/forums/touchbb.php
    Last edited by Admin; 07-07-2010 at 01:37.

It is working well for me. Thanks !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -=Jim=- View Post
    It is working well for me. Thanks !!!!

Jim, are you able to access *all* threads? it appears some of the threads throw up a 'server timed out' error. Maybe you could check a few more threads?

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Jim, are you able to access *all* threads? it appears some of the threads throw up a 'server timed out' error. Maybe you could check a few more threads?

Jem
    Just as you posted this I found one that I get a server error on... http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=7763

I have looked at probably 100 other threads and only that one is a problem.

Jim

Yep, it's weird how just the odd thread throws up a problem. Admin is looking into it as we speak

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

They *still* haven't fixed the "threads with attachments" problem. I only reported it the second day it was running here.

OK, what other scripts are out there? Make a list and I'll go through them.

Rfourt mentioned "ForumRunner"