Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pat Laserman532 says you must say "PLEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE" to make request (demands)

Default Pat Laserman532 says you must say "PLEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE" to make request (demands)

Pat, don't threaten me. I already planned to take this public as soon as I made up my mind to report you to paypal. you obviously know the harm it could do to you to lose your paypal account for violating their terms of service which is why you made such a bold threat.

So in order to make an order from a ecommerce site you need to say please if you want it shipped promptly. Never heard of that before anywhere else. Usually a seller just tells me they cannot do it or clarifies that there will be an additional handling charge. Transparency is key when it comes to online sale, if you cant handle it then dont have a business.

To any other potential buyers from any seller, if you send a payment as gift instead of for good or service then you will not be protected by paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz
    I couldnt find flexmods at your site except with the combiner kits

I want 4 single Aixiz mounts
    4 Aixiz modules
    4 flexmods

2 Lens27 if you have it

Quote total with overnight shipping. Would need shipped out thursday call me since I am traveling for the day 704-507-xxxx

George
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532
    george

four single holders - 80.00
    four aixiz holders - 24.00
    four flex mods- 140.00
    USPS Priority - 20.00

total - 264.00

use "other" tab or "gift" tab on paypal to blah@blah.com Im not sure on the postage it was a guess. so if it is more then we will work it out.

pat b
    Priority is no good, I need overnight, and sent out today. that price for only priority shipping was extremely high, it will cost no more than $11 in a flat rate box but once again I don't want priority. the price for the holders you have listed on your site for 5 for 80 I might as well get 5. I want to use your site but it needs flexmods on there, how about I use you site and send you an additional $120 to cover the flexmods

you may be confused

4 holders is 80.00

you ask for favors - then bust my chops on shipping charges - you dont know me very well do you...I dont put up with that crap. Ill reserve what i am actually thinking.

The 20.00 is for me to drop my life and take care of you. Original quote stands and now if you want it overnight you need to supply me a fed ex account number to do it...

pat b
    Yes I was confused on the 4 for 80, I am sorry. I didnt ask for favors and you obviously didnt give them, you are a poor businessman pat. No I will not you as a "gift" it is against paypal rules and regulations to request that goods be paid for as a gift and I would not be covered by buyer protection. In case you didnt know it is also against the rules to request that I pay the service fee for goods. First offense is account termination.

Perhaps you want to call and talk like a businessman and apologize, either way I will not be purchasing from you. I dont treat any of my customers like that. If I was getting a discount then ok sure but I deal with people purchasing $10 items left and right every day and I dont treat them like crap just because.

No need to drop what you are doing for me anymore since you have an e-commerce website and all. You have plenty of other buyers I am sure anyhow.

If your going to upcharge priority mail shipping and then tell me it could cost more I am going to comment on it. Plain and simple
    You did not ask...YOU DEMANDED! you wanted priority overnight shipping without giving me your account number. No where on my site does it say I will drop everything and rush out your order today. I charged you $8.00 for dropping everything to get you what you want. Apology...not likely. You treated me as if my time is worth NOTHING...homie dont play dat. No hard feelings on my part but next time when needing "special" help...sometimes it is nice to ask...not demand.

later gater
    I was asking for a service, if you want to charge more for it, say so, dont act like the shipping is so high, the part where your story doesnt hold water is where you said it "could cost more", lol what a joke. also the $8 to drop what you are doing and ship today when you were planning to ship priority, oh that will help, lol. I wanted a quote to include overnight shipping, if you cannot do so then say it. As I said, you are a poor business man, I will never need anything from you I have already ordered everything elsewhere and the Aixiz mounts I will have made. You should give an apology as it is deserved.

and for the record I didnt demand anything, you could easily say it wasnt possible. I didnt say you must do it for me. get a grip, today is obviously a bad day for you. Next time I will say please when I am purchasing something at full price from someone
    Well FWIW...I already was busy today and going and standing in the line at the post office for $8.00 was not sounding too exciting anyway.

When i quoted 20.00 to cover shipping, i did not know the cost so I took a guess at $20.00 that I could swing priority overnight for that price...you bitched...case closed...Making your own aixiz modules???haha they are 3.00 ea from aixiz...why would anybody in their right mind make their own...Oh...never mind...I forgot you have a machine shop on standby to make you a 3.00 part overnight.

I run things the way I want to...if you dont like it...go somewhere else. Make your own aixiz modules...lol

You were "I" "I" "I need" "I want" that is demanding...what ever...im over it already.

PS...I just had an international guy say..."PLEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE" (in all caps) can you ship by friday...i said sure...no problem...

pat b
    your obviously not over anything, I said mount not module. Anyhow I'm sick of your shit. I was just going to let it go but now I will be reporting you to paypal. I won't say pleeeeasee when you run a business.
    i suggest you re think...do that and this convo goes public.
    Last edited by dream beamz; 06-07-2010 at 08:46. Reason: Edit out email address

Hey DREAM BEAMZ...F()CK YOU!!!

There you go boys...If dream beams dosnt get his way...he will report you to paypal...

Hey F()CKTARD!!!

Did you not notice that it is common practice to reduce shipping / import fees that people regularly reduce the amount on the customs invoice to help save the customer duty fees.

HEY A$$WIPE

What are you now...the paypal police???
    YOU F()CKING PIECE OF SH!T!!~!

What you are is a WHINEY LITTLE F()CKING B!TCH

Is there anybody who has not fudged on custom invoices or attempted to avoid excessive fees????

HEY DREAM BEAMZ...F()CK YOU!!!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

general question...is there any confusion on where I stand on this topic?

I never said he had to say please...but sometimes it works better if you are asking people to drop everything and jump through hoops for them...well may be it is just me...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Hey DREAM BEAMZ...F()CK YOU!!!

There you go boys...If dream beams dosnt get his way...he will report you to paypal...

Hey F()CKTARD!!!

Did you not notice that it is common practice to reduce shipping / import fees that people regularly reduce the amount on the customs invoice to help save the customer duty fees.

HEY A$$WIPE

What are you now...the paypal police???
    YOU F()CKING PIECE OF SH!T!!~!

What you are is a WHINEY LITTLE F()CKING B!TCH

Is there anybody who has not fudged on custom invoices or attempted to avoid excessive fees????

HEY DREAM BEAMZ...F()CK YOU!!!
    Oh is this the adult behavior we use now a days. Pat there is plenty of times I don't get my way. I am ok with it. I just ask that you treat everyone like a customer. I wasn't asking for special treatment I was making a request

who said anything about customs, lol

also, sorry PLer's I pretty much had to post it publically or pat would done it anyways, I need to protect myself

anybody that will take the policies set forth by a BILLION dollar corporation that will f()ck you on every chance it gets over a fellow member on a laser forum is a

F()CKTARD!

Is that clear??? The proof is in his convo people...if he dosnt get his way he will F()CK YOU. DEAL WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    general question...is there any confusion on where I stand on this topic?

I never said he had to say please...but sometimes it works better if you are asking people to drop everything and jump through hoops for them...well may be it is just me...

Pat I know what you are touchy about but I have a couple people ask me to jump through hoops for them everyday, I either say yes I can do it or no I cannot. Pretty simple, I don't start off by ignoring the request then when asked again tell people." You obviosly don't know me". Like I said you are a poor salesman. All of this could have been avoided by you taking a min to step back and read over everything and see how you would want to be treated.

Its in the juries hands now f()cktard...let fellow PLers decide who is right...its all in the first post. Quit making excuses, and comments...let them decide.

If you reported me to paypal you are more than a F()CKTARD but Im too nice of a guy to call you out and tell you what I really think.

Ask any international guys if they want their duty or shipping charges lowered.

now lets stay quiet and let everyone else comment on the drama...F()CKTARD.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

I really hate to take sides here but my only sale with Pat was 180 degrees of this one. I don't want to post the details but I intentionally paid Pat more than he was asking for a few items and he absolutely refused to take the extra money.

Priority is no good, I need overnight, and sent out today. that price for only priority shipping was extremely high, it will cost no more than $11 in a flat rate box but once again I don't want priority. the price for the holders you have listed on your site for 5 for 80 I might as well get 5. I want to use your site but it needs flexmods on there, how about I use you site and send you an additional $120 to cover the flexmods
    To be fair, if you'd sent me that email I'd have probably been rude back to you too. It might be a nationality thing, but it comes across as terse and abrasive.

For what its worth, I also (nearly) bought some flexmods off of Pat today as well, although we had no problem sorting out the deal without going through his website. I guess it comes down to whether you trust the seller or not - I certainly don't feel any more exposed (at the moment!) by not going via the e-commerce site.

And it warms my heart to think of him making his fingers bleed making 2 mounts for a measly 5 English pounds...

Quote Originally Posted by -=Jim=- View Post
    I really hate to take sides here but my only sale with Pat was 180 degrees of this one. I don't want to post the details but I intentionally paid Pat more than he was asking for a few items and he absolutely refused to take the extra money.
    This, Pat is a stand up guy and I would do business with him any day. That being said, I don't do drama but I will support good people.

That is all,
    Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.