Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buffo..?

Question Buffo..?

Last Activity 06-04-2010 17:24 Buffo... Buffo... Three days is a long time for Adam... And he didn't answer my last two calls.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Last Activity 06-04-2010 17:24 Buffo... Buffo... Three days is a long time for Adam... And he didn't answer my last two calls.
    Whoa - that IS a long time for Buffo to be MIA.....
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

ya I was surprised I didn't see him commenting on all the 445/drama threads

i think his mediation between me and dream beamz finally sent him into hiding, but over all i give him a A for trying. Come back soon Buffo...i'll try to chill until you return
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Yeah Pat,that and maybe the sudden 20 degree increase in ambient temp?
    As if things weren't hot enough,here it comes.

Wink The stories of my departure are highly exaggerated...

Hey guys;

Sorry about being out of it for a couple days like that. Been in the middle of a bit of a shit-storm here, and no, it had nothing to do with Pat or George. Just a lot of stuff going on right now. Also not feeling very well.

Frank: For the record, this hysteria with the Casio projectors is kicking up a lot of dust well beyond PL. I'd caution people to be careful, that's all. And yeah, Steve's reaction was a bit over-the-top, I'll admit. But I just didn't have the energy to jump into yet *ANOTHER* shit-storm. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail in that thread.

Aaron, I totally missed your calls - they're not even logged in my phone. Then again, it's developed a nasty habit of turning off all on it's own lately. I'll be in the office tomorrow if you want to chat. (Or you can catch me at home.)

Pat: The stuff you shipped to me arrived today. Everything looks great! Unfortunately I probably won't get a chance to play with it until later. But thanks for moving so fast anyway! Maybe if I get some time later this week, but right now it doesn't look good.

And George is still out of town, I think. He had a last-minute business trip he had to go on. But I think he'll be back later this week.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Just a lot of stuff going on right now. Also not feeling very well.
    Get well soon Adam!

Take it easy,
    Dan
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Thanks Dan;

Feeling better this morning. Still busy as hell, but at least I'm not spending my entire day on the toilet!

Adam

Take it easy Adam or at least put a projector in your toilet so that the time you spend is useful.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Take it easy Adam or at least put a projector in your toilet so that the time you spend is useful.
    Hmmm... Now there's an idea.

Normally I keep a copy of Newton's Telecommunication's Dictionary in there so I can browse various esoteric acronyms and phrases to keep my knowledge current, but maybe I should install a small fold-out desk for my laptop and a shelf for the laser projector?

Nah... My wife would kill me.

Adam