Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 60-80 mW Blue Lasers

Default 60-80 mW Blue Lasers

Thought that "headline" would get your attention. :lol: OK then, I will shortly have some ALC 60X argon laser heads for sale. They are fitted with regassed tubes and single line optics. Expect about 60-80 mW BLUE output. You can, if you wish fit multiline optics and get about 120mW out of them. These are laser heads only, you will need to supply yout own power supplies and cooling fans. I expect the price to be under $600. Is anyone interested?

good job on the title... might spark some interest.

How much lower than 600USD are we talking here? Warranty as to lifetime?

What are your reprocessing proceidures?

I dont know exact price yet, should know in a few days time. The tubes are evacuated using a turbo molecular pump, filled with nitrogen, baked in an oven containing a nitrogen atmosphere to remove any inpurities on the cathode and brewster windows, re pumped and filled with laboratory grade argon. They are then run for 24 hours and have the optics re-alligned as necessary. I dont know if any warranty will be offered on them. I was given a sample about 3 months ago, that was sold on ebay for £360 I have not heard anything back from the buyer so I expect it is still working fine.

Hi There

I am in Fareham, about 8 miles from you. How about I come and have a look at the product ?

If they are any good I am sure you can make a few sales here, and I know of at least one other in the UK who would buy.

If you PM me your details we can arrange the details.

Regards

Gold

Hi Gold geezer :lol: .As soon as I get them, I will let you know. The sample version I had a while ago was excellent.

OK, update time. I expect to have received the first few of these next week. The prices are very favourable.

40-60mW £250 or $475
    60-80mW £275 or $525

Brand new 12 amp switch mode power supplies are-

230v Input £375
    110v Input £400 or $750

Buy a laser head and a power supply and receive a discount of £25 or $50.

Hey Gold:

Had a chance to check these out?

Probably going in the next few days, I dont think their in yet....

Anything of note to look out for, you know kick the wheels etc....

(power, stability, beam charactristics, background info, OEM manufacturer)

Sorry to hear of your illness, you have my genuine sympathy and I hope your pain goes away. My other half has just had 3 discs in her back operated on, prior to this she was unable to walk more than 20 metres, and descibed the constant pain as "like giving birth to both my children at once". After over a year of constant pain she had the operation and now shes free of pain (walks like C3PO though).

I did offer her laser surgery at a fraction of the current market price but she went to the hospital instead.

Regards

Gold

Hey Spec

The Blues are in, I will probably have a look this weekend. If you are a bit immobile at the moment perhaps Marconi or Bengal mught be able to give me some Blue buying tips !!!!!

I will report back after I have seen them.

Regards

Gold

I will get pictures up over the W/E but the first two heads have arrived. One is fitted with an Omnichron tube and does 80mW, the other is in a fully rebuilt head designed for display applications. The casing is extended by approx 120mm to allow the mounting of scanners at the front whilst keeping everything aligned and in one unit. This one does 70mW. Both are fitted with multiline optice giving approx 65% Blue and 35% Green. Dedicated blue optics could be fitted if required, I have these. You would probably get more blue from the laser using them, but would loose the green. Which is a rather nice colour.