Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FUNDRAISER for PL Critical Information PLEASE READ!

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I vote for a return of the donate link...
    No problem here you go: donate@photonlexicon.com via paypal... I have used it in the past and the janitor doesn't turn it down. But you won't get a flashlight .

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Ok, I did the 10 buck a month thing. Dont need the flash light though. I like reading all the post and taking in the information. Dont have much to post back yet but like reading all the information on here.

Quote Originally Posted by aktopjian View Post
    Ok, I did the 10 buck a month thing. Dont need the flash light though. I like reading all the post and taking in the information. Dont have much to post back yet but like reading all the information on here.

sorry a deal is a deal, PM me your address and i will get on it monday, I have a couple more to do. The flashlight is an appreciation gift so that your actions might "show others the light"

It is critical for people to support this cause and your support is appreciated!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

all rightie then...well last week promotion yielded 4 new annual subscribers and that is a big help to PL, Four engraved flashlights shipped!

It is a new week...lets see at least 4 new subscribers this week. If you have been a member for a while and you wanted to help out..now is the time!

I would have thought we would have gotten at least ONE international subscriber...but not that last round...lets get some international subscribers and make me pay for international shipping!

Thanks to one and all who have participated in last weeks promotion!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

I did it Pat, but I thought it was not worth you spent 3x the price of the flashlight in international shipping

Quote Originally Posted by sbk View Post
    I did it Pat, but I thought it was not worth you spent 3x the price of the flashlight in international shipping
    thanks for joining, PM me your address...these flash lights are real babe magnets so dont blame me if you are attacked!

a deal is a deal!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Fair call Pat I've learned a lot from this site, I've hopefully contributed too and look forward to learning more from all of you guys

Quote Originally Posted by taggalucci View Post
    Fair call Pat I've learned a lot from this site, I've hopefully contributed too and look forward to learning more from all of you guys
    Did you just join as a benefactor? Sorry I dont know who is or who is not...if you joined...send me your address via PM and ill get your sponsorship gift out to you!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Hi Pat

Why not start a follow up thread in the benefactor's lounge area. That way all new benefactors can post in that thread to let you know they're now a benefactor. Obviously, if they weren't a benefactor they wouldn't be able to post there. Does that make sense?

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hi Pat

Why not start a follow up thread in the benefactor's lounge area. That way all new benefactors can post in that thread to let you know they're now a benefactor. Obviously, if they weren't a benefactor they wouldn't be able to post there. Does that make sense?

Cheers

Jem
    i put up a thread there, however i would like to see public recognition for someone who commits to their support. Should they want to remain anonymous they will just do it quietly and no one will know.

The reason for my promotion is to insure that some expenses for operation of PL are covered by those who use it.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay