Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pangolin at SELEM

Default Pangolin at SELEM

Hi all,

Just reaching out to let you all know that I will be coming to SELEM. My flight arrives into Charlotte at 6:35 PM on Friday and I'll be getting a rental car and driving up to SELEM. If anyone else will be arriving at the airport around the same time, and in need of a ride please let me know.

In other news, I wanted to let you all know that I'll be bringing a handful of FB3 and LD2000 systems to demonstrate at the event.

At some point during the meeting, I'd like to show all of you QuickShow 2.0 and also where we are at with the 3D portion of our BEYOND software for laser professionals. I believe Adam set aside some space and time for this, but I don't yet have the details.

As my luggage permits, I'll be bringing mouse pads, stickers, and T-shirts. But please let me know if there is something else that you'd like me to bring.

For any of the above, please contact me directly using the contact form on the Pangolin web site, which is www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner

Bill will you be attending the UK meet in Oct? ;-)

a bit random i know but id like 5-10 pangolin stickers bill, any chance i could purchase some?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Looking forward to the seeing the latest from Pangolin!
    Any chance we'll see you at the Artists Cafe Friday evening?
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Hey Bill, glad to see you'll be joining us again this year!

a bit random i know but id like 5-10 pangolin stickers bill
    Yeah, any chance you can bring some of the "Powered by Pangolin" stickers?

Count me in for a few stickers too, please!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Really looking forward to seeing all the latest Pangolin has to offer. I have been waiting for SELEM so I can see what people are using and decide on my next big software/hardware purchases.

And who doesn't like shwag?

Smile

Hey guys;

Bill said he will try to make it to the Artist's Cafe, but he probably won't get there until around 9 or so. So he'll probably miss dinner, but he said he'd like to drop in for a drink when he gets into town. Only thing that might hold him up is a delay in his flight, or traffic problems getting out of Charlotte.

So with a little luck, we should see him later in the evening on Friday.

As for the demos and stuff, we are going to set up an area in the lobby where we can have an LCD projector, computer, etc so Bill can show his stuff. That way we can still be running shows in the auditorium while those folks who want to check out the newest stuff from Pangolin are geeking out with Bill.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Hi all,

Just reaching out to let you all know that I will be coming to SELEM. My flight arrives into Charlotte at 6:35 PM on Friday and I'll be getting a rental car and driving up to SELEM. If anyone else will be arriving at the airport around the same time, and in need of a ride please let me know.

In other news, I wanted to let you all know that I'll be bringing a handful of FB3 and LD2000 systems to demonstrate at the event.

At some point during the meeting, I'd like to show all of you QuickShow 2.0 and also where we are at with the 3D portion of our BEYOND software for laser professionals. I believe Adam set aside some space and time for this, but I don't yet have the details.

As my luggage permits, I'll be bringing mouse pads, stickers, and T-shirts. But please let me know if there is something else that you'd like me to bring.

For any of the above, please contact me directly using the contact form on the Pangolin web site, which is www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner
    man a tshirt would be nice.

its hard to look at how much fun your SELEM is going to be, SE is literally the opposite of NW.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    Bill will you be attending the UK meet in Oct? ;-)

Go on Bill, you know you 'need' too
    Really though, that would be remenant of Phil Collins back on the 13th of July 1985 only that there would be a few 'weeks' time span instead of a few 'hours'

This is an Official invite Bill to Surfleet LEM!!!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

Bill?
    At a UKLEM?

Naaahhhh.... That's just a dream.

Isn't it?