Thread: It had to be done - 445 and yellow

Default It had to be done - 445 and yellow

though held together with blutak and good fortune I just thought I would share a few pix of the infamous Baby Bunk Yellow and Blue projector I have after ripping the 473 out and replacing with the 445 I have been driving at 1300mA for a few days. The lens is pretty crap and I had to back the power down to get it anywhere near white with the measily 60ish mW of yellow I have but it looks stunning.
    The camera has picked up the yellow but not the blue very well and the white is much more white than appears here. When you crank the blue up a bit the beam looks positivley violet - a kinda lavender colour - real sweet
    To be honest I prefer the white that comes from this with 473nm but prefer the blue and yellow scans with 445 - maybe I need to add not take away from this baby....

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails babybunk445_05.jpg  

babybunk445_08.jpg  

babybunk445_07.jpg  

babybunk445_04.jpg  

babybunk445_01.jpg  

babybunk445_02.jpg  

babybunk445_06.jpg  

babybunk445_03.jpg  

If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Sweet!

I have been fighting the urge to chuck one in my RGB until I have finished my dual module, if I do I'll just end up fannying with that instead of getting on with the build.

In other news; I got a nice, much rounder beam tonight using a tilted lense.

I'm going to try and get over to your's between meetings tomorrow but the way work is going at the moment....
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

I know the feeling - thats why I just said sodit tonight wanted to see some blue beams and have been tempted for a week but keep doing work instead.....

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

I dunno...
    Looks just "ok-ish". So you're gonna have to give it to me to look after.

You're new avatar on the other hand is THE SHIT!
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Cool

Sir Rob -

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    though held together with blutak and good fortune
    hahaha, lol - I thought I was the only one who used that stuff for 'GhettoFabulous temp-tackin'... ...great-stuff isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    I just thought I would share a few pix of the infamous Baby Bunk Yellow and Blue
    (© 2010 allthat...

...that's mighty-sexy, there soldier! Thanks for sharing....

cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    (© 2010 allthat...
    imagine how dull our posts would be without Aaron's input

@dan - sod off and I know

Rob