Thread: wanted

Default wanted

does anyone have a optic for blue reflection/transmission of red and green and a mount for sale? i am looking to mod my kam tri 160 by adding a PHR-803T 100mW 405nm laser diode and replacing the sevo's with 20k galvo set and ilda interface.nothing on the scale of some of the set ups on here but we all have to start somewhere.

Hey ZAMO

Quote Originally Posted by ZAMO View Post
    does anyone have a optic for blue reflection/transmission of red and green and a mount for sale?
    If it is 405nm that you wish to reflect then you need a 405nm reflecting dichro. You don't want a generic blue, as this will not be suitable for the violet wavelength of a PHR-803T Blu-Ray diode.

This question's been asked a few times here. Have a search around for "405 dichro" and see what pops up. The most complemented dichro I found mention of for 405nm was one made by Semrock, though I take it these are quite pricey. I also think LaserWave do one. So check with your closet LaserWave reseller.

Update your profile with where you're located so that you can get region specific advice.

Dichro mounts can be found at many of the online laser show parts shops. Just spend some time trawling this great site and you'll soon get a feel for who can supply these.

Any I suggest a more descriptive title for your thread in future, you'll be more likely to get the right answer if your request is more specific.

Good luck

Need a dichromount?

I have them for 15 euro exc vat. If you buy 5 i can give you a discount. Shoot me a pm if you want some dichromounts

thanks for the info,i'm quite new to lasers,did a bit back in the 80's with HeNe for comms and had a go at holograms but not much success .also basic revolving mirror displays.always was far too expensive to play around with argon and pumped dye lasers,back then there was talk of blue LED's and we use to say they will never make white LED's.how tech has changed.now the kids are getting on in age, i have come back to electronics and lasers.still cant afford large projectors but still like to have ago .i got the 405 diode from ebay still in the sled for £8.99 and a driver for £5.also came with a cube but i think it passes blue and reflects IR as there was also an IR laser diode in the sled. .as for the title,just putting wanted made you have a look lol,only joking ,i forgot the correct name for what i was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by taggalucci View Post
    Hey ZAMO

If it is 405nm that you wish to reflect then you need a 405nm reflecting dichro. You don't want a generic blue, as this will not be suitable for the violet wavelength of a PHR-803T Blu-Ray diode.
    Marc at CTlasers in the US or Rob for the EU (Stanwax on the board) both should have the laserwave reflect 405 pass RGB dichros and mounts.

Link to CTLasers 405 filter: https://www.ctlasers.com/purchases/d...ters-p-53.html

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Hello Zamo
    I am in Rucorn - not too far away from you and can supply all you need - including helpful advice
    Drop me a PM or email (from my site)

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Hi Zamo

I live 6 miles from you in Southport and I have a Tri 160 that I modified for ILDA control.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Hi Zamo

I live 6 miles from you in Southport and I have a Tri 160 that I modified for ILDA control.
    would like to know how you got on ,any photos? any info would be great.

I'll take the lid off and take some pics when I get some time, probably be the weekend.

Ian
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.