Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 445 Optics

yeah, I really hope that's wrong

The graph is our before reflect blue pass green and red dichroic.
    I wronly understanding Marc's words and give him the not correct graph.
    for reflect 445nm pass 473nm, 532nm and red 640nm dichroic, we need do it if we can had some quantity requirement here, thanks
    best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    why not go with the kvant dichro from pelosh they are way cheaper at 15,euros
    and if kvant use them they must be good
    http://www.synchrovision.co.uk/eshop...cal-components
    Thanks for informations.
    if only refelct 445nm, combine 445nm with 532 nm and red lasers, our before dichroic is ok, but people here is want to add 445nm with 473nm, 532nm and red lasers(635nm, 640nm, 650nm, 658nm).
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Im a little confused......so your saying that there is NO suitable dichro availible to do what we want?

-Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
    Im a little confused......so your saying that there is NO suitable dichro availible to do what we want?

-Brooks
    I think what bridge was saying is that the first graph he gave marc (edited: it has been removed, and will be replaced asap). He IS making a pass 473nm on up to red and reflect 445. The idea behind this is that we can reflect the 445nm and combine with 473nm. So basically as usual we all want some specialty optics, the group buy thread is to see if there is enough demand for the research/development/production of the desired optic (we are lucky to have bridge as a member of our community).

-Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 06-15-2010 at 12:24. Reason: removed graph comment
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I hope there is enough demand to get a new one created.
    Last edited by MisterWilling; 06-15-2010 at 12:02.

Yes-

My apologies ladies and gents. the graph was incorrectly posted. i posted it too quickly before i left and didnt even realize it was the wrong curve. Bridge is getting a new one to us in the next few days.

there *WILL* be a Reflect 445 dichro (pass ALL other wavelengths). And there *WILL* be a 445 PBS.

And off topic for a second- how fu*king rude is it to bust in on a thread and say, Why buy this "xyz" when you can just buy this other guys "XYZ." For the life of me, i cant EVER remember doing that to someone else. Maybe i should start.

Back to the topic-

The dichros will be of LaserWaves usual good quality. Reflect and Transmittance will be great. I will get a graph/curve ASAP.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Marc, this dichro would be capable of reflecting 445 and passing 473? I might be down for one depending on effeciency. I was thinking about getting a blue pbs cube, but if this dichro would work I'd rather use it.
    Ditto!

...that's southernese for "me too, y'all" !
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    And off topic for a second- how fu*king rude is it to bust in on a thread and say, Why buy this "xyz" when you can just buy this other guys "XYZ." For the life of me, i cant EVER remember doing that to someone else. Maybe i should start.
    You are posting in the general 445 topic where we share knowledge about 445nm, You posted with the topic title "445 optics" so whats wrong with pointing to other sources.
    If you want to sell stuff you can use the buy/sell topic, or groupbuy topic.

LOL-

ok, then lets now turn *THIS* thread into another pissing match of a thread and TOTALLY derail the topic from the original intent.

seems to be the norm around here lately. And quite frankly, seems to always involve the same people...

Anyway, since this thread is now turning into a soap opera now also, if anyone is interested in letting me know if they have a LEGITIMATE interest I posted a new thread to perhaps be alittle bit more specific in regards to what i am trying to accomplish, who is selling it, what it entails and who may be interested.

For the people that would like to jump in here and offer their products and services, please feel free. Or if you would like to continue with Drama sessions #5540, please continue to do so here.

thanks for your support
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems