Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 445 Optics

Default there you go

there you go deleted now happy
    guess this forum is just not where i should hang out
    if its full of grumpy people
    i thought it was about helping each other out with ideas

bye bye pl

i am the *last person* to become grumpy on this forum. In fact, i am usually the one to try and mediate situations. but for christs sake, i started a thread to try and see who needed what. EVERYBODY here knows that i am CT. Lasers and that i sell LaserWave products. Why in G-ds creation would i want to see what products should be sold by other companies.

It was quite rude and please dont pull the pitty party on ypourself and say, Bye Bye PL. In the 20 mins since it was orignially posted, i received 7 PM's stating the rudeness behind the comment. I didnt even know about it until i saw a PM. It was rude. thats all. Plain and simple. which is why i posted a more clear and concise newer thread to perhaps clear up any confusion to let people know i wasnt trying to see how many people wanted to buy products from KVANT.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

ok i posted over at another thread ,but here goes any way. these prisms should do the job, i can sell a set for $50 each set if they dont work
    i can do you a refund .......

the prisms have a AR coating and the lens may not be tuned for 445nm but the distance between them can be changed to adjust for proper collimation.

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...7&d=1276635269
    Last edited by holokidd; 06-15-2010 at 13:30.

Hello CT Lasers....I will offer a ligitimate intrest in purchasing one piece each of the dichroic and PBS cube. I will hope the PBS is 15mm x 15mm x 15mm and the dichroic 24.5mm round or a similar square piece.
    Thanks in advance....
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Quote Originally Posted by holokidd View Post
    the prisms have a AR coating and the lens may not be tuned for 445nm but the distance between them can be changed to adjust for proper collimation.
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...7&d=1276635269
    I have a few of these as well...they will work , but are lossy. The AR is for low IR....pump collimation/shaping. I will try and test a set sometime more than just a quick meter check. I guess the loss is not a big twig at this deployment.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

I would be in for one PBS if this thing is a go.

What an opportunity! Many Thanks!

-Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    I would be in for one PBS if this thing is a go.

What an opportunity! Many Thanks!

-Tyler
    There is a new groupbuy topic where you can report your interest in a laserwave PBS or Dichro.

Meanwile I have High quality PBS on stock, they have a broadband AR coating an will work fine with 445nm!

If you want I can even do real measurements, but these PBS are European quality.

You can find them here on my weshop
    http://store.laserextreme.nl/catalog...products_id/58

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    There is a new groupbuy topic where you can report your interest in a laserwave PBS or Dichro.

Meanwile I have High quality PBS on stock, they have a broadband AR coating an will work fine with 445nm!

If you want I can even do real measurements, but these PBS are European quality.

You can find them here on my weshop
    http://store.laserextreme.nl/catalog...products_id/58
    what is the extinction ratio when polarization is correct. Generally speaking...broadband coated PBS cubes are not as efficient as cubes coated for specific wavelengths
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

I have done measurements with 655nm diodes:

Passtrue : >98%
    reflection >96%

these are real measurements, no Chinese specifications! (No offence, but every Chinese supplier I received optics from had better specifications on paper than in the real world, and I would like to use my laser in the real world)

If you want I can do some real measurements tomorrow with 445.

I'm very interested in a dichro, provided I can find a good 445 module. I'm assuming that in the coming weeks someone on here will start selling "kits" (diode/driver/optics) or even completed units for 445nm analog modules.

Can't wait, keep me posted.
    Last edited by mrblack927; 06-20-2010 at 15:43.