Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hell gig for the books.... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by slicklasers View Post
    I know Pat, I actually had 2 massive carpet blower fans to move the fog, but the LD wouldn't let me use them because he wanted the fog to "hang" on the stage, and not go out to the audience....
    LD's...where do these guys get their credentials? The fog hung on the stage alright, and choked the drummer out. I bet the drummer was cussing them.

Rarely does anyone test the fog machines when the house ventilation system is on, air just moves differently at show time.

I liked the lasers tho nice job!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    LD's...where do these guys get their credentials?

...Jabba say: "Okijayaya po epaya ka chjicha yaya Ahahahaha hehahahaaaaa..." (LD's don't need no stinkin' credentials, Earthling!...) ...They are 'Gods', after-all...
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Stop being such a foggot about it, sheesh!

Seriously though, I commend your patience, I can't help but think he might have needed a team of paramedics to extract the wheelchair if it had been me.

"I'll give you f***in red! How about some black n blue too?"
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

I say keep the lasers and musicians and replace the LD, Cory and background singers and it might of been a great show!

Rick - can I aim my Unique hazer at the DJ's on the 2nd? LOL

Default Revenge is sweet

If any one treated me like that they would have reaped what they sowed.

Yeah give me red ... now lots of blue .... what a wanker, while im sure there would have been repercussions... shit has to travel down hill and he would have copped the brunt of it especially when you stated the effort you had made to do things professionaly.

or possible he was off his head on lots of pills and had no idea what was going on.

I wonder how he would feel with 30 foot swe!#$&!!ar words scannng through the middle of the show.....

Rick I was feeling really bad for you until I read that you got to meet Corey Feldman. Any level unpleasant treatment endured was surely worth it for a moment with the Feldster.

Mike

I think I'd have been tempted to discretely pack up saying your repositioning, then wait until 10 mintues before stage call and then leave.

Top marks for tolerance.