Thread: FS or Trade - 445nm

Default FS or Trade - diode lasers

SOLD OUT Thanks to all who responded.
    Last edited by Photonbeam; 06-18-2010 at 05:53.

not send to romania?.want to buy 1pc of 445nm and 1pc flexmod2 wath is price for flexmod2 driver?

He said "will trade for flex ..."
    Piotr.K

sometimes I feel bad for the legit buyers in Romania, you never know which is which but I try to steer clear of selling there.

i figured your sold out so ill just jack this thread, rather than start a new "XXX to trade" thread, i have this prisim set ill trade for a "casio replacment diode".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG6670.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	236.0 KB 
ID:	17775

the lenses pictured wont be included
    Last edited by holokidd; 06-18-2010 at 05:54.

Cool Humble Suggestion / Thread-Jack

Sir SJ -

Quote Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
    XXXX, 500mW, 5.6mm blue diode lasers from XXXX XXX - $50 PayPal. Incl. ....
    Suggested reading for today: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...285#post151285

... and, perhaps, some *ahem* 'proof-reading' of your post, might be in-order... (see 'suggested-corrections' above...

peace....
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Sir SJ -

Suggested reading for today: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...285#post151285

... and, perhaps, some *ahem* 'proof-reading' of your post, might be in-order... (see 'suggested-corrections' above...

peace....
    j
    I can dig it J !!

Really? Please tell me that I am delusional and this thread purely exists in my head and that I am getting angry for no real reason because I am seeing what amounts to carpet-bagging in the middle of a very complicated situation for the forum as a whole with no regard for the sensitivity of the issue and anyone involved...

Please someone tell me that I am dreaming and that I am not seeing any of the following:

1) Carpet-bagging.
    2) Profit whoring.
    3) Making money off perceived panic.
    4) Speculative trading.
    5) General ass-hattery.
    6) Borderline mental retardation.
    7) Complete lack of regard for the situation.

I await replies that either confirm or deny that I need to check into a hospital that specializes in people that are delusional and seeing things that aren't really there.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Really? Please tell me that I am delusional and this thread purely exists in my head and that I am getting angry for no real reason because I am seeing what amounts to carpet-bagging in the middle of a very complicated situation for the forum as a whole with no regard for the sensitivity of the issue and anyone involved...

Please someone tell me that I am dreaming and that I am not seeing any of the following:

1) Carpet-bagging.
    2) Profit whoring.
    3) Making money off perceived panic.
    4) Speculative trading.
    5) General ass-hattery.
    6) Borderline mental retardation.
    7) Complete lack of regard for the situation.

I await replies that either confirm or deny that I need to check into a hospital that specializes in people that are delusional and seeing things that aren't really there.
    it is possible that you are uber sensitive and or paranoid with good reason. But we as laser people are just proceeding with enjoying our passions as we should be. I have no cash, but I am flexmod rich, if someone can trade me where no cash is necessary that works for me, and if a person pays a premium (by trade) for a flexmod because instant availability. I dont look at it as profit whoring i look at it as supply and demand.

I understand your position especially after talking to you on the phone and it (PL) is your property to do as you wish, and I support your rights to the death...however, I dont negotiate with terrorist. I would publish every threatening letter...You are more calm and level headed than I am.

Once I purchase something it is my property as illustrated by my bill of sale, and if I want to place it up my ass and I chose to tell others how they could fit it up their ass with my instructions...I would write it up.

Hang in there, it will all work out.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.