Thread: SP Chroma 10 whitelight gasser + Beam table

Default SP Chroma 10 whitelight gasser + Beam table

Up for grabs is a very sexy Spectra Physics Chroma 10 mixed gas laser and Beam Table..
    I'm selling this on behalf of a friend, so I'll answer as many questions as I can, any I can't answer, I'll find out... All I can say is it was bought and is currently owned by a very reputable laser co here in the UK...
    The laser is fully functional and doing 8 watts at the moment, however before it goes to its new home it will have a major clean of the optics and re-alignment, then it should do around 10 watts of white light.. The laser has 2000 hrs on the meter...
    This laser requires 60 amp, 3 phase power and no transformer is required. It also needs water cooling, I think something around 8 gallons per minute. Water pipes/pump and 3 phase cable will be supplied (around 15 - 20 Mtrs) The laser, PSU etc is fully flightcased...
    The beam table is practically new and built with German Beam Profile metal work (very adjustable)
    Consists of CT 6215 X,Y scanners with MediaLas drive cards (+spare drive card)
    AA PCAOM 8 channel with remote (for setting up quickly), fibre launcher and MM1 beam posts for alignment...
    Prices:
    Laser £6000 or best offer
    Beam Table: £5000 or best offer
    Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to get you a quick answer..
    Here are a few pics, I'll try and get some more if required...
    Cheers
    Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BeamTable L.JPG  

BeamTable R.JPG  

Chroma10c.jpg  

Chroma10a.jpg  

Chroma10b.jpg  

BeamTable.JPG  

Woah Mark - I just got gas laser wood.
    Sexy beast (the laser not you...well Im sure you are but ya not my type)

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

It is a very sexy laser, I have worked with them in the past and they are beautiful...

If I had the space and the work to warrant it, I'd have it myself... But, no space and no spare cash Dammit!!!!

Here are a couple of pics of a pair of em in action, unfortunately all these pics show cyan, but hey, look how bright they are... ummmm,,,,,

Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0060Gods arena Lasers Chroma 10.jpg  

0059Gods arena Lasers Chroma 10 2.jpg  

00581Chroma 10.jpg  

boing!
    I like it - I like it alot

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Aaaahhhhh...
    I really wanna buy this just for the name of it.
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Quote Originally Posted by danielbriggs View Post
    Aaaahhhhh...
    I really wanna buy this just for the name of it.
    G T F O O H
    nobby

Rob

Hey Mark

Consists of CT 6215 X,Y scanners with MediaLas drive cards (+spare drive card)
    Those scanners are CT 6210 not CT 6215 (looks like the standard MediaLas set)

Troy
    RTI Piko RGB 4 Projector
    CT6215 Scanners & CT 671 Amps; CT6210 & Medialas Microamps.
    RGBLaser Systems 6000mW RGB Module - 638nm/445nm/532
    LD2000 Pro + QM2000.net + Beyond
    Etherdream + LSX

Old Projector Build

I am just not going to comment - due to being out of breath!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

@ Dan... Dunno if SP ran the figures through Chroma , but whatever they did, they did it right.. The colours these things chuck out are so vivid.... Drool....

@ Troy, thanks for the info, I'll double check and ammend...

@ Jim, go on, you know you want it, but I can't accept kidneys, lungs etc as currency before you ask, even though a new liver and lungs are probably just what I need

Mark