Thread: Help in getting a good price..or just the diode

Default Help in getting a good price..or just the diode

Have a look here...http://www.cnilaser.com/PDF/MRL-F-655.pdf... Yeah the beam is not so great....but the power level....I hope that someone can get me some info on these. Dave ??? OEM module of the same version ????
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

I believe CNI sells diode separately ...
    http://cnilaser.com/diode_laser.htm

is it really worth it?

a beam of less power but much tighter will look just as bright.

combining 12 open cans will give you 2.6watts of red with a beam of 4mm by 5mm at 1mR
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Andy I know......I have the 12 LOC's setup. The objective is to create a small package of 2 diodes in a 2.5cm x 2.5cm x 6cm housing. Without a handfull of optics that need tuning like a fine grand piano. That is what I seek to do .....
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

A pair of those 750mW 635s would be nice!

I reckon they would be pretty expensive though.

Somebody was selling a pair of those big 655s here a couple of months ago, they were pretty cheap.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

I just recieved the price on the 2.5 watt and it is cheaper to get a pair of the 1.5Watts and combine them with a cube.... If you want one, I am a Distributor for them... I am going to make an order within the next 2 weeks for several of these, maybe we could get better pricing if we could make a larger order....

Now were talking shoot me a price sometime...interested