Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laser Physics 1W Argon

Quote Originally Posted by rgb-gas View Post
    and i would like to think DZ again for his work on my 8000+hr ML1000
    this was the best compact laser in 1999 mine is still working
    did you buy the mobolazer or just the L,P,
    jeff
    Picked up the whole MoboLazer unit, but going to keep the beam table unless someone wants the whole thing and makes me a very good offer.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Things, Laser Physics made several different models of various power levels. Check out this website: http://www.dzlaser.com/index.php?ID=74 for details of the different models.

Diachi, the Reliant 1000M is fully capable of delivering 1W or more. The nice thing about it, it's a very compact unit and the power supply is built right into the head. I recently worked on one that had over 8000 hours on the tube and was still putting out up to 850mW.

What do you think would cause the low output on this unit? It has just under 1000 hours . Anything Obvious I can check or what do you charge to look at it?

Quote Originally Posted by wondertwnz View Post
    What do you think would cause the low output on this unit? It has just under 1000 hours . Anything Obvious I can check or what do you charge to look at it?
    It could be a couple things causing it. Can't say for sure from here. I'll offer pretty much the same thing I offered rgb-gas, you're welcome to send it here for me to look at and try to fix. You pay shipping both ways, unless of course you sell it to me, and there's no guarantee that it will be fixed or even work when I'm finished with it.

Default reliant parts needed!!!

Hi,

iīm serching for elektronik parts of a reliant laserhead by spectra physics .
    Because all Laserphysics have the same ICīs and coils and .....it doesnīt matter what
    model it is .
    Maybe someone has a head with non working tube and whants to get rid of .
    Please contact me PM.
    Thanks a lot .
    The last one turns off the internet!!!