Thread: Help i need a highside driver

Default Help i need a highside driver

It seems that people who delivers highside drivers are not capable of delivering a driver on the short term. So i,m desperate now to get a highside driver.

Is there anyone who can help me to loan or sell me a highside driver with 4 outputs?

I have the mechanics ready to test a dual and a quad. If they are tested and working i,m going to sell these modules so anyone who can help me out?

Thanks!!!

If these are for the isolated case diodes of recent fame, there's not much reason to limit yourself to a high side.. you might be able to find a driver easier.

Thanks DR lava, but i really need high side drivers because i dont use a collimator housing in my modules. The mounts have a chamber for the diode. I was hoping that someone had a spare Laserwave driver for red or a KVant driver.

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    If these are for the isolated case diodes of recent fame, there's not much reason to limit yourself to a high side.. you might be able to find a driver easier.
    I think a few of us are hanging out for the release of your P3 FlexMods! I've had some of the previous ones on order with you for quite some time. Any updates Andrew?