Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best way to Combine Multi-Mode Output

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    @misterwilling
    Im sure DrLava Kit will be spectacular...but even an artist rendition would be nice...a model, a price...a SOMETHING until then...I think I make a pretty nice solution for hobbiest. EDIT...that ships today!
    I have a rendition but I don't think he wants it released or he would have done it himself. The price range was set at 190-240 and I think that was the last thing he said about it.

I would have recommended you kit aswell but I thought you were out, I didnt see you had released another one. I was mainly saying he needs to get a kit instead of building one from scratch. I have done that and I think I will leave it up to the experts. I like building parts from other peoples design and not have to design it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I had similar ideas of just chopping the long dimension of the beam in half and recombining into a 2mm square beam instead of a 4mm by 2mm beam, but mccarrot reminded me that the small dimension of the beam was the fast axis. Therefore I would have been cutting the slow axis in half, resulting in a beam that would be an even thinner stripe at long distances.
    But why not split the beam in half with a mirror, then re-combine by re stacking with another mirror?

Edit: it would probably be better if the mirrors formed an equalteral triangle
    Last edited by Doc; 06-24-2010 at 14:47.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWilling View Post
    I have a rendition but I don't think he wants it released or he would have done it himself. The price range was set at 190-240 and I think that was the last thing he said about it.

I would have recommended you kit aswell but I thought you were out, I didnt see you had released another one. I was mainly saying he needs to get a kit instead of building one from scratch. I have done that and I think I will leave it up to the experts. I like building parts from other peoples design and not have to design it myself.
    its cool...no biggie...meatball and I have already had a meeting of the minds. If someone cant get the job done with one of my kits...either them or I need a new calling You will pay a little more with me...but my kits are made with love one precious hole at a time.

He better hurry up or someone from china will start selling one for $29.95 190 - 240 ? is that a single, dual, quad, running, not running, tec? it is a mystery as far as I can tell. COme on Lava...slide the curtain back for at least a peak

Im not busting your chops but we will all be waiting on pins and needles!!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.