Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laserworld cs400g for 1100.00 shipped

Default Laserworld cs400g for 1100.00 shipped

Is it worth the money and have any of you guys seen or used the ver.2 of these that come out of the usa laserworld shop ,dose anyone know if these have the hardware for a variance.

Any info would be great
    Thank you

Welcome to the forum.
    May I please urge you to use the search facility on this forum as you will find many BAD stories about Laserworld products.
    They are generally NOT good!

Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    May I please urge you to use the search facility on this forum as you will find many BAD stories about Laserworld products.
    They are generally NOT good!

Jim
    Laserworld is not bad, you just get what you payed for.

In this projector you will find a 250mW chinese green putting out arraound 300-400mW (most of the time 300mW )

It will have the cheap K12n scanners. they will do 20K @ 8 degree

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    Laserworld is not bad, you just get what you payed for.

In this projector you will find a 250mW chinese green putting out arraound 300-400mW (most of the time 300mW )

It will have the cheap K12n scanners. they will do 20K @ 8 degree

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Laserworld-Pur...-/380214672129

So I would 'just get what I payed for' if I purchased the above would I?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Its amazing how many 'ex-demo' lasers they have for sale - practically every ad I see uses this term.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Isn't the Laserworld stuff going into the US going via X-laser (or whatever their name is, that buffo reviewed the operation of recently) and coming with all necessary mods and paperwork to make them legal for use?

I think by 'ex-demo' they mean 'returned by previous dissatisfied customer'

Thats no slur on X-laser btw...

Default Thanks I think???

As far a I know, laserworld has there own USA outlet, the specs I was provided about the scanners is 25k, the response here about them sounds about correct for angle specs. I was told that the laser has a 10,000 hour life, is that possible if they are overdriven? Being the warranty length you could not use them enough to find out before it expires. If they are overdriven, then would I assume that the 250mw version is a 150mw overdriven.

I have read the entire laserworld fourm here and none of the units reviewed where from the USA store, hence my question about the units from the USA store "specifically" not the units a year or years ago from another country (it is possible that laserworld might be shipping a different unit in the USA, being the price is signafintly higher, although I doubt it, it is not impossible ). So, if anyone here has actually had expereince with the exact unit in question the cs400g or even the cs250g from the USA or for that matter any of the cs series then please share....if you have info on the older out of USA units then no need to waste your time reposting.....

In conclusion is there any thing that is better (output and scanner spec) than these laser world units for the the same amount of cash? I have considerd NRG instead and seen very little here on them, although I did see a few recomendations. Is it not possible that NRG lasers could be overdriven as well, for that matter any laser sold at a lower price might be? . How would one tell if a laser unit is overdriven if there is no marking on the laser unit? Do the NRG or laserworld USA units have corrsponding markings to support stated outputs?

Thanks for taking the time to read this

basically most of the laserworld stuff and many others such as NRG skytracker (etc etc.), are just 'generic' chinese built projectors with different brand names on. SO in that respect they are much of a muchness. The thing that I dislike about LW is they clearly misrepresent their lasers over and over. If they sold them for what they are, as most of the other brands do then I wouldnt have such a problem with them.
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by Retardated View Post
    .......if you have info on the older out of USA units then no need to waste your time reposting.....
    So you don't need to know (or want any readers of this post to be reminded) of the many many instances of LaserWorld ripping off their customers with underpowered lasers and appalling after sales service but would prefer to concentrate on any positives?

Forgive my suspicion but you wouldn't happen to be yet another LaserWorld stoolie trying to big up their reputation as opposed to being a genuine potential customer seeking impartial advice ,would you?

Cus the advice from several long standing and trusted members on this forum so far is not to touch any LaserWorld products and yet you are keen to hear of only any "good" stories.

Maybe you should ask yourself why they moved from Germany (covered by many EU consumer law) to Switzerland which is still not covered by EU law.

Attachment 18000

Default ChillBitchChill

Uhh.....ok.......